Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Trireduction w/o Retinol Login/Join

Picture of Kathryn06
posted   Report This Post  
I have used this to amazing effect on my breasts and neck for 5+ years. It has taken almost that long, but stretchmarks are just GONE! Trired w/o R is the only thing that doesn't irritate. I've tried the Trired w/ Retinol, and it irritates. I realize that the Super GHK cream would probably be ideal, but it is too expensive for the amount that I must slather on in those areas. Recently, I discovered that DianaYvonne still has some, so I stocked up, but the packaging dates are way back in early 2006, so I am not sure how much longer it will be truly effective.

Do you have any plans to bring back the Trired without Retinol?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
We can produce it easily. I thought that Super CP Serum would replace the Trireduction Basic.

We are trying to simplify our product line but we will keep good products.

The 2006 cream should still be good. We tested creams up to 5 years old and they still were good on healing.
Picture of Kathryn06
Super CP Serum works great everywhere except for the neck and chest: after all these years, it is still too tender. Go figure! At this point, I've graduated to Super Cop 2X on my face in the winter (I use Super CP Serum in the summer). I use Super CP Serum around my eyes year round. But the b-n-d area--forget about it. Plus, I like the cream for that area. I really slather it on, too. I've been applying Trired there for going on 6 years, and the difference is tremendous: you really can't see the stretch marks at all except in a certain light. I just started my last one, so if I could put in a special request for a new batch, that would be great!
quote:
Originally posted by Kathryn06:
I have used this to amazing effect on my breasts and neck for 5+ years. It has taken almost that long, but stretchmarks are just GONE! Trired w/o R is the only thing that doesn't irritate. I've tried the Trired w/ Retinol, and it irritates. I realize that the Super GHK cream would probably be ideal, but it is too expensive for the amount that I must slather on in those areas. Recently, I discovered that DianaYvonne still has some, so I stocked up, but the packaging dates are way back in early 2006, so I am not sure how much longer it will be truly effective.

Do you have any plans to bring back the Trired without Retinol?

Hi Kathryn06,

I've used the trireduction w/o retinol and with on keloid scars. I've been using it for 3 years on and off. I see the difference on my keloid scars as well. Thank you Dr. Pickart. Love