Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Feedback on packaging of Lascal Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Dear SB,

Just like to feedback on the packaging of Lascal.

I recently took it for my overseas trip and realized it leaks everytime it topples over or something.

Because even with no air pressure (like on the plane) and its just domestic travel, when I open it for usage .. its always leaking.

Plus, maybe the PUMP of the Lascal bottle can be further improved to be more PRECISE?

What I mean is.. whenever I press the pump, too much quantity comes out. Much much more than desired.. and even if I try to do it real slowly... still the quantity control is not good.

Just some feedback for future improvements..

Cheers!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear misskin:

Thank you for posting your comments - We will keep this in mind and do our utmost to improve product packaging.

If you are finding that your LacSal Serum is leaking, make sure the pump is securely tightened.

If too much is coming out when you use the pump we'd recommend that rather than pumping more than necessary, always use a bit less. Applying the product on a damp face will help it carry further and most of our products seem to work more effectively when only a very light amount (should just barely cover the area) is applied.

For general facial use: 2-3 pumps of LacSal Serum should be enough to cover the area.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
I also find that the air pump design of the Super GHK Copper Serum is not so good.

It is very difficult for me to apply the appropriate pressure to get the serum out.

Too much force, too much is coming out from the mouth (worst still, and a lot of serum ooze from the side of the plunger); not enough pressure, nothing comes put!
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear carrot:

Thank you very much for making us aware of the situation. Please check that the pump is securely fastened.

For our part, we will take a look at our packaging of serums in the airless pumps immediately.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology