Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dilution of Super CP Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Ié just begun my skin Bio regimen - i have the super CP/Exfol combo to reduce the appearance of blemishes. I read on the Sb website that 2-3 drops of the super CP serum is all i need to use for my whole face. My question is, do i need to add some water on the 2-3 drops of sCP ( because w/o water, it is not enough), and how much water must I add. Question 2. Can i substitute with aqueous cream or add to tissue oil such as J&J or bio oil? Will it affect the SCP effect?
Appreciate if anyone can help.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear viresse1:

Our directions do say 2-3 drops of the Serum. It can be "rounded drops" it doesn't have to be exactly 2-3 drops. This just serves to mean a very light application that should just barely cover the face without leaving it excessively wet or damp.

You can put 2-3 drops in the palm of your hand and add 2-3 drops water - Dilute 50% with water.

Or you can use it straight and just put enough on so that it just barely covers the area.

You can use any additional product (aqueous cream, J&J oil, etc) that you would like. Applying a moisturizer on top may push down more of the copper-peptides.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology