New
Find
Notify
Tools
3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream Small size Login/Join

Picture of Di
posted   Report This Post  
Hi,
I tried to email customer service, but haven't gotten and answer yet so I thought I would ask here. I bought the 3% VIP cream in January 2016. This summer It started getting a grainy texture, I thought it was just my imagination at first but now it is full of these little sandy like grains. I don't use it every day since its expensive so I still have some in the jar. The lot # 1-86-1836 Mfg.5/16.
Its strange since it says Mfg. 5/16 and I bought it in January 2016. Is the date wrong on it and maybe its expired. Thank you
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Di:

Thanks for contacting us - Customer service will probably be emailing you shortly.

Please give us a call at 1-800-405-1912 or email cassia@skinbiology.com for quicker response.

But we've tested product up to 5 years old and, when kept at standard/normal room temperature, copper peptides can last for quite some time.

The MFG date on the product is the manufacture date. Again, there are no expiration dates for our products.

The high level of GHK found in the 3% Luxury Cream can result in tiny crystallization. But there's probably an easy solution to the issue we can review with you over the phone. Could you give us a call please?

Best Wishes,
-SKIN BIOLOGY
Picture of Di
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you very much for your reply. I think I will just reorder an new 3% GHK. Thank you for your help.