Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
VIP 3% luxury Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have a question about where I should use this product.
I have been using the 1% GHK around my eyes and the Super Cop Serum on the rest of my face.
Should I use this around my eyes replacing the 1% serum? Or should I use on my face? How do the levels of copper in 3% ghk and super cop compare?
I realize that one is a first generation and the other is a second generation
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Yellow:

Thank you for posting your questions!

The new 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum and 3% Luxury Cream are quite potent. Enough so that Dr. Pickart has indicated that on the "relative strength rating scale" they should be around a 15.6.

Can the new luxury products be used around the eye area? For clients with sensitive skin, we still recommend to start with CP Ultimate Eyes first and gradually work up to stronger products, if need be. The vast majority of clients will find that they can successfully use the new Luxury products very lightly around the eye area.

Many who have been using our copper peptides for some time have chosen to use the advanced Luxury products every other day or just a few times a week (alternating with the use of CP Ultimate Eyes). Or if you have the 3% Serum, simply dilute it down a bit with water before lightly applying.

How do the new Luxury products compare with Super Cop? Super Cop still works well as a super-charged spot treatment for fading the appearance of blemishes and deep lines/wrinkles such as nasolabial folds. Whereas the VIP Luxury products were designed to assist in ALL anti-aging concerns.

So depending on the individual client's skin type and goals, we may recommend that they use a certain product over another.

However, many clients have started using the 3% Luxury products in the morning and continue to use their Super Cop (typically as a spot treatment only) at night with very good results. This would be the best of both worlds.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thank you for your quick response. It seems from the answer that I should probably keep using the Super CP Serum on my face using the 3% luxury cream only a couple times per week.
Around my eyes I have been using the 1% solution and it seems I should do the same here, continue that and use the 3% around the eye area very lightly on occasion.
I do not have sensitive skin and it is not easily irritated.
I put emu oil over this now. Is emu oil better or Celes oil? I don't know if age makes a difference, but I am 50, if that matters. Or maybe I should use the squalane?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Yellow:

Yes. You have a good plan in place for your facial regimen. Remember, you can always gradually work up to incorporating additional applications of your Luxury Cream as needed.

As far as biological moisturizers are concerned, you'll probably find that CELES Therapeutic Oil is going to be the best option for maintaining excellent moisture balance for your skin type.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology