Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ingredient List printed on label Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I found the some products' ingredient list a bit confusing. I received 2oz Copper Sun which contains salicylic acid in the ingredient list on the label, which does not exist in the website. Another one is 2oz Body lotion (mfg:03/10) which is named as "with Retinol", but in the website, both the name and ingredient contain no retinol. I am particuarly concerned as I'm pregnant right now and try to avoid a few ingredients such as salicylic acid and retinol and probably retinyl palmitate too.

I hope skinbio could have the ingredient list printed on the label to avoid confusion , and also because skinbio reformulates the product from time to time.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
We will check the website and the product inserts on Monday.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear zoeFF:

We apologize for the miscommunication - What occurred is that our previous version of the product brochure and ingredients contained a misprint.

Copper Sun does not contain salicylic acid and while an earlier brochure misstated it as such, the current website information (and brochures) are up to date. As for the Protect & Restore Body Lotion , it does contain a small amount of retinyl-palmitate which acts a lipid replenisher or moisturizing agent in our cream products.

We are working hard to streamline our labeling practices to avoid confusion and will make sure only the most current information is available for our customers. Again we apologize for any confusion and will consider your suggestions for improved product labeling and ingredient listing.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology