Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Time c.p.'s remain on skin Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have a question in regards to how long the super cop 2x needs to remain on skin to be effective.If I layer it into the holes and shortly thereafter go to bed and rub it off,does it still have any effectiveness?
In other words,does it soak in and cotinue to function or is it wasted?How long should it remain in place to do its work?I'm wondering if I'm not letting it sit there long enough!Maybe someone else has asked this but I haven't had the time to research all the old questions.Thankyou for your time...
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear glowing:

Thank you for posting your question - Actually in the past a few clients have asked the same question.

See our answer at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...710028243#5710028243

At the above thread the client had posted the question:

"1) How long does the copper in supercop and 2x remain active on/in the skin after application and before washing (8 hours, 12 hours, 16 hours, etc.)?

2) Does the copper remain active in the skin after the product has been washed off?"

Our response:
"A very small amount of the copper will slowly penetrate into the skin and be active for up to 12 hours even if you wash it off. What has penetrated into the skin will remain active for up to that amount of time.

So we recommend to keep the product on for as long as possible before washing off."

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by glowing:
I have a question in regards to how long the super cop 2x needs to remain on skin to be effective.If I layer it into the holes and shortly thereafter go to bed and rub it off,does it still have any effectiveness?
In other words,does it soak in and cotinue to function or is it wasted?How long should it remain in place to do its work?I'm wondering if I'm not letting it sit there long enough!Maybe someone else has asked this but I haven't had the time to research all the old questions.Thankyou for your time...

In human studies at UCSF, the products were rubbed into the skin for 30 seconds, then left on overnight.