Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Best CP product for young/oily skin Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I've been experimenting between Super GHK, Super CP and Skin Signals for a few weeks and I'm honestly not sure which product I like better. I want to just pick one and stick with it, but I'd love some guidance from SB on which of all of the CP products are considered the best for young/oily skin. I prefer to use my CP at night, after I apply either Exfol or Retin-A.

The guidance on the website doesn't include SS in either the Oily or Young skin types, which makes me wonder (Though it could be outdated). Both Oily and Young list Super GHK, CP and Super CP, which seems like it could be a lot more prescriptive.

My skin has definitely become much calmer and smoother since using SB products, but I'm also concerned that it's gotten oilier (which I've seen other users remark about). I used to be able to go a couple hours between blots, but now it seems like if I blot my face with a wet towel, 10 minutes later is oily again.

I'm thinking about using Exfol every morning and Retin-A every night to help combat the oiliness. Any guidance would be extremely appreciated.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Start with the Super CP serum. Use the creams on dryer skin areas.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Would it make sense to use Super GHK in the morning and then Super CP?

I'm really interested in what I've heard aboutt he new Skin Signals cream combining 2nd gen copper and GHK in one product. That almost sounds like a perfect night moisturizer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,