Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  Questions Specifically for SKIN BIOLOGY    Dr.Pickart - Is your GHK serum the same strength as used in the studies?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dr.Pickart - Is your GHK serum the same strength as used in the studies? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Dr.Pickart - I would like to know if your new GHK serum is the same strength of the one used in the original studies?

I would also love to read the original studies - are they available?

Thanks a lot Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
It is anywhere from 5 (for studies of face creams) to 50 times stronger (for studies of eye creams).

I can't post the articles because they are copyrighted.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I was also wondering if any studies have been done using the strenghts of your new GHK serum? I would be interested to see if this level of CP has been proven effective and safe.

Thanks Dr.Pickart Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Monica34,