New
Find
Notify
Tools
New Lactic Power 10 question Login/Join

Picture of Di
posted   Report This Post  
I'm very interested in trying this.

Is it safe for dry, sensitive skin? Does it have a stinging feeling to it like regular 10% lactic acid does?

Thank you Smiler
Di

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Di,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Di:

Even those with sensitive skin should be able to use the new Lactic Power 10 Hydroxy Acid Exfoliator.

For the protection of the skin during exfoliation, this product contains natural lipids (moisturizing agents) and anti-oxidants that normally exist in the skin. Those with dry skin types will be able to use it without it seeming to dry out their skin further.

If your skin experienced a tingling sensation with LacSal Cream, you may very well feel the same with the new Lactic Power 10.

We'd suggest taking advantage of our limited time offer of a FREE bonus of Lactic Power 10 to test out with purchase of any other product. That way you can test this product first before purchasing the full size.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Di
Hi,

I have never tried the LacSal cream I have only tried a 10% lactic acid gel, that I would rinse off after about 90 seconds, and it does tingle quite a bit.

Do you think you will eventually have the Lactic Power 10 in a smaller 2oz size?

Thank you Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Di:

Good question - I suppose we will have to see.

However, the benefit of having Lactic Power 10 available in such a large size is that it works exceptionally well for those looking for an exfoliator that can be used on the body area (i.e. for stretchmarks, tightening of body skin, and for reducing blemishes/scars of the body).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Di
Thank you very much.

Di Smiler
Picture of Rossana
Is the new lactic power stronger or weaker than LacSal?
I see that in the diagram of the Best Sellers it is shown as stronger. However I read that salycilic acid is stronger than lactic acid (you need less percentage), so if LacSal has 1.5 salycilic acid and 8.5 lactic, it should be stronger.

Also, what is the pH of Lactic Power, and which is the pH of LacSal?

Thanks

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Exfol has 2% salicylic acid and is designed for deep scars. It is good at keeping pores open.

LacSal has 1.5% salicylic acid and 8.5% lactic acid and is designed for both deep scars and upper skin layers.

Lactic Power 10 has 10% lactic acid. It is designed for the outer skin. It is similar to our old Glycolic-8 which everyone loved but was dropped because of patent problems.

The pH of the products is set at 3.4.