Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
SRCP's in P&R Day Cover and CP Night Eyes Premier Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi,
I got a sample of the P&R Day Cover in a recent order and I LOVE the feel of it, and that fact it doesn't look chalky on my skin! I would like to use it every day. But since at this point my facial skin seems a bit sensitive to SRCP's I don't want to load too much copper peptide on my face. The results of too much CP on my face are unpleasant and take about a week of abstinence to correct, so I'd hate to find out by trial and error that the CP amount is too high for me.

1st question: Without disclosing any proprietary information, could you give me a relative sense of how much copper peptide is in the Day Cover cream as compared to how much CP is in the CP Serum?

2nd question: It is also possible to say roughly how much SRCP is in the Night Eyes Premier as compared to the CP Serum?

3rd question: Finally, would the fact that the SRCP's are mixed with squalane amplify or mitigate the effect of the SRCP's on the skin? Not sure if the creams are equivalent to applying BHO first then SRCP, or SRCP then BHO.

I use the CP Serum now, but in miniscule amounts (0.5% CP Serum by weight in distilled water, misted on my face).

Thanks so much

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jadzia,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Jadzia:

We've notified Dr. Pickart of your questions because we felt they would be best answered directly by him. As soon as he can he will post back.

Thanks for your patience,
-Skin Bio Team
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Jadzia:
Hi,
I got a sample of the P&R Day Cover in a recent order and I LOVE the feel of it, and that fact it doesn't look chalky on my skin! I would like to use it every day. But since at this point my facial skin seems a bit sensitive to SRCP's I don't want to load too much copper peptide on my face. The results of too much CP on my face are unpleasant and take about a week of abstinence to correct, so I'd hate to find out by trial and error that the CP amount is too high for me.

1st question: Without disclosing any proprietary information, could you give me a relative sense of how much copper peptide is in the Day Cover cream as compared to how much CP is in the CP Serum?

2nd question: It is also possible to say roughly how much SRCP is in the Night Eyes Premier as compared to the CP Serum?

3rd question: Finally, would the fact that the SRCP's are mixed with squalane amplify or mitigate the effect of the SRCP's on the skin? Not sure if the creams are equivalent to applying BHO first then SRCP, or SRCP then BHO.

I use the CP Serum now, but in miniscule amounts (0.5% CP Serum by weight in distilled water, misted on my face).

Thanks so much

The new Day Cover has about half the SRCPs of CP Serum.

Night Eyes Premier is very low in SRCPs bit some womken still have problems with the SRCPs whewn starting.

The idea is that when you apply the Oils after the SRCPs, they push more SRCPs into the skin.
If you apply the oils first, then they reduce SRCP uptake.
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Pickart:
The new Day Cover has about half the SRCPs of CP Serum.

Night Eyes Premier is very low in SRCPs bit some womken still have problems with the SRCPs whewn starting….

Thank you Dr. Pickart, that was exactly the sort of rough comparison I was looking for.