New
Find
Notify
Tools
Q's! Login/Join

Picture of Melinaki
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Skin Bio,

1- Can Squalene oil be safely used on the facial skin of a 5 year old boy, daily?

2- What do you suggest for hollow dark undereye cirles, other than gentle exfoliation?

3- Can Super GHK Serum be applied all over the face? Eyes too?

4- Will Super Cop X2 cream, ever be available as body lotion formula thus somewhat affordable when used as such?

Thank you ever so much! Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Squalane is very safe.

You might try CP Night Eyes but start it lightly.

Our clients ay Super GHK Serum works well on the face and is easier around the eyes that our other SRCPs.

I think Super Cop 2X would be too strong for the whole body. It can be irritating and is designed for use on blemishes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,
Picture of Melinaki
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Pickart:

I think Super Cop 2X would be too strong for the whole body. It can be irritating and is designed for use on blemishes.

...But it is for my blemishes... my horrible blemishes... I'm covered in stretch marks!Frowner What if it's worked up to slowly??? Thanks!

Picture of Dr. Pickart
Still try to go slow. Different peoples skin reacts differently to the products, but usually their skin adjusts to the products.

We have had people tell us that they lessened the appearance of stretch marks with our mild hydroxy acids and some of our milder copper peptides but it took 4 to 8 months. Stronger products do work faster and daily use works best.