Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dr. Pickart, if I am under the gun, time-wise... Login/Join

Picture of John
posted   Report This Post  
...can I apply the CP Serum as more of a "mask" (say for 30 minutes), and still have it be effective, or does it need to stay on the skin for several hours to get any benefit from it?

This morning, I washed my face with MUAC's Green Tea Soap (good stuff, by the way),then I applied MUAC's 3% Beta-Hydroxy Lotion for 10 minutes, and then washed that off and did the CP Serum for 1/2 hour. (I was in a rush to leave the house, that's why I didn't keep the CP on longer than that.)

Did that 30 minutes of wearing CP do any good, or did I just waste the product? I wanted to follow up the 3% Beta with the CP as I understand it's pretty important to always try to do so, but like I said, I had so little time to do it.

I don't wear CP during the day when I go out because I don't like the sticky texture it gives my skin (even if I only apply a few drops of it, I can always feel it on my face and it bothers me. That's why I usually always apply it only at bedtime.)

Anyway, I hope Dr. Pickart can advise me on this, when he has a chance...I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

John
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear John:

We are having Dr. Pickart review your post - It would seem to us that even just 30 minutes (of perhaps one of our stronger products, i.e. Super CP Serum) would be able to generate at least some results.

We'll let you know shortly.
Thanks for posting,
-Skin Bio Team