New
Find
Notify
Tools
VIDEO REQUESTS Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Skin Biology Chat Forum Members and Visitors:

We are currently working on topics for instructional and educational videos about the use of copper-peptide products and their background.

For these videos shorts to be a success, we prefer to address the current skin and hair care concerns of our clients.

What topics would you like to see considered in the next Skin Biology video?

• More "How-To" Videos?
• Ingredient Questions?
• Layering Questions? What to apply first?
• Background Science Questions?
• Specific topics (scar reduction, moisturizers, hydroxy acids)?
Other topics?

Please reply with your thoughts. We would love to hear from you!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Rossana
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I think one thing that might possibly help is a video that shows a person applying products in critical areas, such as around the eyes or on blemishes.

Also, I think some people that have just started tend to apply too much of the products, especially strong CPs, so a video showing what it really means to apply a product "to barely cover the skin" might help I think

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
It's good detailed explain shareability with other products for people who start using their products
Rossana and Ely BINGO! The very basics.

Thats exactly what is needed. The nails and Cps for lashes are fine. But how about just a SERIES starting from the very very beginning working up to the more advanced. Maybe a "vault" type area where you can reference.

By the way when I apply FFB to the scalp, I go ahead and apply some to the eyebrows, eyelashes and finger nails. The video's showed me I was doing both wrong LOL

Maxx
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear All:

Thanks for the suggestions! We will take all of your comments into consideration as we work on the next video short.

Please feel free to keep the suggestions coming!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Thank you so much for your ideas! We were thinking the same thing. We really do need to get some basic ideas for our products on video. How to apply (layer) and the difference between creams and serums as well as what an exfoliant does. Believe it or not that is exactly what is in the works.

Maxx - You make me laugh...but, as our good Dr. Pickart says, https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...=239109066#239109066

quote:
... our clients tend to work out a method that works best for them. And many say that layering products works better.

I wish there was a simple answer for everyone, but each person has their own skin type, diet, lifestyle, etc., and must find what works for their self.

For example, I never recommended using copper peptides layered with hydroxy acids. But many people say this reduces nasolabial lines even though this approach can be irritating.

Keep Smiling
~The SkinBio Team
Definitely a "how to" guide for various levels, from just starting and going on from there.

Set up for ease of use - like a dictionary or encyclopedia...
Any possibility of a glossary of the abbreviations used. i.e., GHK, FFB, etc. which unless one has been around the forum for a long time, wonders what such stands for. Right now I'm stuck on FFB and GHK...some I've figured out as I become more learned about the CP's (copper peptides). thanks
Hi Dr. Pickart,

This is not really a request for a new video, but I saw your lecture on GHK and it was really interesting (link below). You were explaining the regenerative qualities of GHK, but it was cut short. Is there any way you can post the full video and/or other videos like this? I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in hearing you talk about the science.

Thanks.

xytose thanks for finding the video! Agreed fascinating but cuts off just when it gets really interesting.

I'm not sure if its just talk or actually in the works but a GHK-cu supplement seems to have so much potential.

Picture of stoney
Now there's the man I'd like to meet someday... Smiler...Thanks Dr. P for helping me to "fix my face"!

Perhaps once my thesis is written I can deliver it to him in person. Still remodeling though ...a MAJOR project going on close to 3 yrs.... but getting AMAZINGLY near completion on some very difficult & complex areas...

Then what???... Confused?...Perhaps Dancing with the Stars?... Laughing
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Dancing In Your Skin.......

My wife and I are going to the Anti-Aging meeting in Las Vegas in December.

We will see two Cirque du Soleil shows (Viva Elvis and Zumanity) for pleasure.

Then for business, Crazy Girls. This is a pure skin dancing show.
Picture of stoney
LOL Dr. P, All in the name of science!... Smiler
Picture of JohnJames
DR Pickart that talk was very interesting , if there is anyway you could post the rest of this video .

Alot of us would be extremely greatful