Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Different consistency in 2 bottles of super cp serum Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Dear Dr. P/ SB,

I have made my order last year in which I have got 1 big bottle of super cp serum (4 oz. size) and 2nd bottle of super cp serum as a sample (1 oz. size) along with other products.

I opened the sample first and started using it. It was very watery, black tinted serum. Two days back I opened the big bottle as sample was finished and I was confused. This serum is blue tinted gel like serum and its consistency is somewhat like exfol serum and not watery.

Both have the same lot number (lot # 1-5-337 manf - 05/09) then why the solution is different in 2 bottles? I just wanted to know will this difference also affects the efficiency of the product? If yes then which one would be more efficient: black tinted watery serum or the blue tinted gel like serum??

Please advice asap.

Thanks a lot.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Roseleen3:

Similar comments have been addressed in the past - See: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...570000972#9570000972

In the message posted above we mentioned the following:

"From time to time you may notice this; but don't be alarmed. The formula is the same however different batches may have slight changes in the consistency, smell, and color...

Skin Biology products are more like "direct to you from the lab" with the benefits of being designed directly by a biochemist with years of experience studying what works best for the skin...

Most likely with what you described, it's a case of just differences in the batch."

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Skin Biology
In this case Roseleen3, where the items came from the very same batch, what could have occurred is a bit of settling of the product (meaning that one bottle could have been filled from later on in the batch).

But all Super CP Serum will generally start to get darker with time. Be assured though that changes in consistency (a more watery or darker product or batch) does not change the efficacy of the product.

Continue to use a very light application whether the product is a bit bluer or much darker.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We are trying to avoid the use of detergent-like chemicals in our products. So, our products are almost more like foods than regular cosmetics which have the stability of motor oil.

Our approach does produce somewhat unstable products but the copper peptides themselves are very stable.

Some of our clients refrigerate our products.