Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Question about Folligen Cream Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I've been using Folligen Cream on my eyebrows for about a year & a half and lately noticed that it's gotten a little "runny".

I put it in the refrigerator and that seemed to help thicken back up a little.

Has it lost its potency and should I order a new tube?

Thanks!
Linda
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Linda:

We have tested product up to 5 years old and although with time the color and consistency of copper-peptides may change, its efficacy does not.

The potency will be fine, but for easier application you may want to leave it in the fridge for a while so that it will thicken back up a bit.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Thanks! I have had it in the fridge for the last week, and it's thickened up.

Also, just wanted to pass along, I rec'd my order Saturday, with the LacSal cream. I could be imagining it, but I swear in just 2 days, it has improved my skin, evened out skin tones, firmed up, etc. and I have pretty good skin (due to using CPs for 5 years).

This is my first "stronger" exfoliation product and I'm loving it.

I also like the Romantic Scent for women. I didn't think I'd like the licorice scent, but I enjoy it, and it lasted for almost 12 hours yesterday.

Linda
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Linda:

LacSal Cream is an effective exfoliator and no doubt if you've been using copper-peptides for a while, use of LacSal will just enhance your results.

And thanks for posting your feedback on the new Romantic Perfume Oil for Women. The fragrance does become quite pleasant as it mixes with your own natural scent. Enjoy!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology