New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin signal cream and triReduction for starter Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello forum,

Newbie here..

I just received the SS cream and triReduction based on recommendation from customer service.

I have been reading about how to apply and now i am very confused. From some posts I read sounds like SS cream is too strong for starter?? Please if anyone can clarify?

If not then what is the recommended way to use SS cream? I was going to use it just once a day all over my face before moisturizer. Is that too much too soon?

Also for triReduction, i have a bad pimple scar that is about 3 weeks old I am so eager to get rid of it. I was thinking i will do my routine and just dap the cream on the scar and leave it over nite. Bad/Good idea?

Thank you for any advise!!
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Just use the Skin Signals Cream every other day to start. Then work up from there.

SS Cream does contain a good amount of copper. But its formulated to be mild. So it could be used by someone new to Skin Biology. Just go slow.

You may find you don't need a moisturizer with the SS cream since it contains many ingredients for dry skin.

On a single scar you should be able to use the Trireduction every night. If its too much, same as the SS cream, every other night then work up.

Don't forget about some form of exfoliation to remove damaged tissue.
Thanks so much for the reply Maxx.

I am also using a High frequency device on my face every nite. Do you think it is safe to use the device after applying the SS cream?
I don't know anything about them. This might help Smiler

https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...191077006#4191077006
Still doesnt tell me if the two can work together. But thanks for trying Maxx Smiler
Hello again... so i have been using SS cream every other night. When should i start using it every nite?
quote:
Originally posted by pinkPanther:
Thanks so much for the reply Maxx.

I am also using a High frequency device on my face every nite. Do you think it is safe to use the device after applying the SS cream?

I use my HF after applying CPs and with the cream versions, the HF glides sooo easily over the skin. I believe the HF helps the products penetrate, so that is why I've used it. Quite often, I use my HF with no products on as well.

quote:
Originally posted by pinkPanther:
Hello again... so i have been using SS cream every other night. When should i start using it every nite?

How long have you used the SS cream on alternate nights? SS Cream is very mild and if your skin doesn't show signs of irritation, then advancing to nightly use should be OK. I know I went very slowly when I introduced CPs - diluting the serums quite a bit and increasing over a period of about a month to 6 weeks. I never saw any 'uglies' doing it that way.
Hi foxe... i started using the ss cream 1.5 week ago. every other day all over my face, no diluting. i am not sure if i am or not experiencing uglies =S. i am one of those who look perfect one day and can look the completely opposite the next day. i havent been looking perfect lately, so maybe i am experiencing uglies?!?!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Try using less of the products.
Picture of eniac
quote: