Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
How many applications are in the new SS Cream Login/Join

Picture of Di
posted   Report This Post  
About how many days will the Skin Signals Cream last if It's used daily?

I think I read that the directions say to use it during the day. Will it work just as well if I use it at night? The reason is because I'm using a suncreen that has zinc in it during the day.

Thank you Smiler
Di
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Di, When I was on again, off again, rather to use Super GHK-cu last Spring. I kept track of how long a 15ml (1/2 ounce) bottle would last. I got just over 30 days with once per day application. I seen posts where some have got over 2 months use from the same 15ml bottle.

I believe Zinc can compete for receptor sites with the Copper Peptides.

Maxx
Picture of Di
Thank you Maxx. That's not too bad then it sounds like the 2oz will last quite awhile then.

I'm still having this sunscreen problem. Not know what to use. Confused?

Thank you Smiler
Di I pretty much just threw in the towel on finding a good safe sunblock that is compatible with CP's.

I really don't bother with Specific Sun protection unless I am going to be out in direct Sun for over 2 hours. I figure the morning CP's will provide some protection and the evening CP's will undue any damage. Just staying ahead of the damage. Of course I live in Indiana.

Longer stays in the Sun I just added Titanium Dioxide to Daycover and Copper Sun. I've got a 3% TD I use for lighter days, no pasty look and a 6% TD I use for all day exposure, some pasty, and a 10% for the beach, very pasty. I had to experiment with my skin tone to find a balance between pasty and protection.

Maxx
Picture of Di
Hopfully this winter I will feel safe enough just using day cover, but right now I just dont know. I haven't used any kind of exfoliant most of the summer either. My skin feels pretty smooth with out it so that's been nice.

I don't know about mixing my own sunscreen. I guess I could try, but it sound like a lot of work. I have know idea how much titanium to use for the percentages. There is a sunscreen called Espisencial Sunny Sunscreen spf 35 that is mostly titanium I might try.
Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by Di:

I think I read that the directions say to use it during the day. Will it work just as well if I use it at night? The reason is because I'm using a suncreen that has zinc in it during the day.

Thank you Smiler
Di

Dear Di:

Skin Signals Cream comes in a 2oz size and should last at least 6-8 weeks depending on the size of the area of application.

You can definitely use it in the evening. Day or night, the time of day doesn't really matter that much.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Di
Thank you Skin Biology and Maxx Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Di:

Thank you Smiler
Di

You can use it in the Day or Night.
Picture of Di
Oh good! Thank you very much Dr. Pickart Smiler