Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New to Copper Peptides- How do I get started? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello everyone!

I am a new member of this forum, and have a question regarding copper peptides, specifically the CP serum.

I am looking into purchasing a copper peptide product for the first time, and have heard many great things about them. However, I have also heard of people getting signs of overuse, or starting too early. Please let me know how to get started and how to avoid getting the "overuse signs".

Thanks so much!
bobochu
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Start copper peptides lightly until your skin adjusts.

We have never been able to track down a person whose skin was permanently injured by copper peptides. This seems to be coming from trolls. We often have seen the same message posted under different email.

As for using copper peptides, avoid strange brands. We have looked at some that have virtually no copper peptide in the product.

Also totally avoid copper peptides plus EGF. The protein EGF is heavily researched for its cancer promoting activities. Go to Pubmed and search "EGF breast cancer" for about 2,000 articles. Or just search "EGF cancer" and get over 10,000 articles. Below is an abstract from one article.

Insulin-Like Growth Factor and Epidermal Growth Factor Signaling in Breast Cancer Cell Growth: Focus on Endocrine Resistant Disease.

ANAL CELL PATHOL (AMST). 2015;2015:975495. doi: 10.1155/2015/975495. Epub 2015 Jul 15.

Voudouri K1, Berdiaki A1, Tzardi M2, Tzanakakis GN1, Nikitovic D1.

ABSTRACT: Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer for women worldwide with a lifetime risk amounting to a staggering total of 10%. It is well established that the endogenous synthesis of insulin-like growth factor (IGF) and epidermal growth factor (EGF) polypeptide growth factors are closely correlated to malignant transformation and all the steps of the breast cancer metastatic cascade. Numerous studies have demonstrated that both estrogens and growth factors stimulate the proliferation of steroid-dependent tumor cells, and that the interaction between these signaling pathways occurs at several levels. Importantly, the majority of breast cancer cases are estrogen receptor- (ER-) positive which have a more favorable prognosis and pattern of recurrence with endocrine therapy being the backbone of treatment. Unfortunately, the majority of patients progress to endocrine therapy resistant disease (acquired resistance) whereas a proportion of patients may fail to respond to initial therapy (de novo resistance). The IGF-I and EGF downstream signaling pathways are closely involved in the process of progression to therapy resistant disease. Modifications in the bioavailability of these growth factors contribute critically to disease progression. In the present review therefore, we will discuss in depth how IGF andEGF signaling participate in breast cancer pathogenesis and progression to endocrine resistant disease.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear bobochu:

Feel free to contact us for your FREE Skin Care Consultation and we will provide point-by-point instructions.

The best way to ensure success with our products is to contact us directly 1-800-405-1912 / We'd be more than happy to assist you!

Tips on How to Properly Use the Original, Safe & Natural Copper Peptides

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology