Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  Skin Biology Product Help    7% or the Luxury CP? which is better and whats the difference besides the strength?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
7% or the Luxury CP? which is better and whats the difference besides the strength? Login/Join

Picture of debra
posted   Report This Post  
Okay I am purchasing the 7% copper peptids that can be mixed with another beauty product. First off is there any beauty product I shouldn't mix it with. I.e. how would it react to me mixing with a face sunscreen? I had heard in the past that sunscreen breaks down the copper peps. Is this true? Maybe I made this up in my head? Not sure. Okay I am also interested in the other new ghk luxury cream.
I am confused on which would be better between the two.
If I were to add the 7% cp to a sunscreen or maybe a lotion..would that be better than the luxery cream and would I use that instead of the moisturizer on my face?
7% or the Luxury CP? which is better and whats the difference besides the strength?

How do i add my own picture???
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear debra:

Great questions! We'd love to assist you with the answers to your questions.

1. How to use GHK products with a sunscreen: You may be able to use the 7% GHK Accelarant or 3% GHK VIP Luxury products with your sunscreen. But it will depend on the ingredients of your sunscreen (what is in it). But the vast majority of sunscreens work very well with GHK copper peptides. Simply apply your copper peptide product first, then your sunscreen on top.

2. Would it be better to mix a bit of the 7% Accelarant into your preferred sunscreen rather than use the GHK VIP Product with the sunscreen layered on top? Perhaps... Again, it would depend on what sunscreen you are using. See below for tips on how to use the GHK Accelerant properly.

3. What is the difference between purchasing the 7% Accelarant vs. a GHK VIP Product? Why purchase one over the other? The 7% GHK Accelerant is a product ingredient designed to be added into other cosmetic products. Dr. Pickart's 3% GHK VIP Luxury products are finished cosmetic products, ready-to-use.

The benefit of a finished product (3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream / 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum) is that you have a biochemist who is an expert in product formulations creating a finished product that not only includes his suggested level of optimal GHK percentage but skin-healthy vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids that are essential to skin health (blended at the levels needed for best results).

Whereas the 7% Accelerant is simply GHK-Cu, water, and a little bit of a natural preservative added.

The benefit of the Accelerant is that now you can take your favorite Skin Biology products (or other cosmetics) and greatly boost efficacy by adding GHK-Cu... This was something that was not possible before Dr. Pickart started offering the GHK-Cu by itself as a cosmetic ingredient accelerant. But it offers the client greater versatility and control over your copper peptide concentrations as never before.

Many have asked: "Instead of ordering the 3% Luxury products, couldn't I simply order the 7% Accelerant and make my own 3% finished product?"

The answer is: Yes. But remember that to bring it up to a 3% product you would need about 225 drops of the Accelerant (half a bottle) for a half ounce finished product. And you wouldn't have the extra ingredients, antioxidants, amino acids found in the finished product - Unless you are adding it to a cosmetic that already contains these ingredients.

Which solution to boost your visible results using copper peptides depends greatly on the individual, their skin sensitivity, current skin condition, and ultimate skin goals.

If you are unsure which would be the best route to take for you personally, it is best to contact us directly at 1-800-405-1912 and we can help you determine whether you should be using the 3% VIP product, the 7% Accelerant, or alternating with both.

................................................................................................................................

• Important Tips for Using the New 7% GHK Product Accelerant

The new 15ml size of GHK Product Accelerant was created as a “ready-to-add” ingredient to enhance Skin Biology products or other cosmetics. This may be a perfect option for clients who use other products but wish these topicals contained GHK-Cu. Or for those wanting to take their favorite products (Skin Signals, Super Cop, TriReduction, etc) up a notch. It may be best for clients to perform their product mix in another container (rather than mixing it in the palm of their hand before use or trying to blend it into the bottle / jar of the other product).

HOW TO MIX IT:
--- Using a separate container, per 15ml (or half ounce of cosmetic product), add 1-3 drops of GHK-Cu. Mix well and store in a closed container.

AVOID MIXING INTO:
--- Vitamin C Products (the blend might become unstable)
--- Hydroxy Acids (GHK is very fragile and would break down)
--- 3% VIP Luxury Products (these already have a high GHK content)
--- All other cosmetic ingredients should work just fine.

How Many Drops Are In the New GHK Accelerant? Approximately 400.

When using the online calculator to estimate how many drops to add, keep in mind that the goal should be to produce a product between 0.03% - 3.0% (max). There is no need to try to make a product higher than 3%. Those wanting to make the range of their new product close to 3% may want to research if our 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream or Serum might be a better option so that the product formulation is already done for them.

Each vial of GHK Accelerant contains approximately 15ml (or a half ounce) of 7% of GHK Copper based in purified water and phenoxyethanol.

For detailed questions on how many drops to use to mix, see the product page or contact Skin Biology directly.

................................................................................................................................

For additional help/suggestions on how to get optimal use out of your products, call us directly at 1-800-405-1912 or contact us for your FREE Skin Care Consultation!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,