Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
SS serum or regular super cop cream? Login/Join

Picture of Wish
posted   Report This Post  
I have very oily skin, and I have been using SS Serum followed by squalane oil. Then I read on under "smoothing nasolabial lines", it recommended the use of Super cop or Super Cop 2X.

I have now been using super cop with no problems, I've even been wondering if I should try the super cop 2x since my skin seems to be pretty tolerant.

My concern is that if I switch from SS Serum, I will not be getting the benefits of tightening, firming, collagen and elastin peptides.

I also use LacSal serum at night.

I'm 53 years old now, please help me figure out what product I should be using.

Does Skin Biology have any future plans to add a new stronger Skin Signal Solution for those of us who are ready for something a little stronger?
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Wish:

Great questions!

It might be a good idea to work up to using Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength just as a spot treatment on the nasolabial line area.

But be assured that any copper peptide product will help in skin rejuvenation (which includes improving the look and tone of your skin). So really, you could use any product with confidence that you are working on the issue. But there are products that due to their concentration of copper-peptides are more adept at addressing the concern.

Super Cop is one of those products. It stands out as one of the best products for softening the appearance of smile/laugh lines.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Wish
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you, I will try the super cop 2X as a spot treatment next. Love