Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Eye area cream Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Good day!

I tried to use super ghk cream at the eye area. But after several day usage I had little red irritations in the outer corners of the eye (at the crows' feet area). It's a pity because there was said on your website that super ghk is for the beginners and for the sensitive skin.
Now I don't have super ghk , I used it for my face.

So, could you please tell what is better for my issue. I want to buy something for my eyes again, but still afraid of super ghk.
Is it better to use cp ultimate eye cream? Or may be it's better to combine super ghk with oil or use it not every day?

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Olala:

Perhaps you purchased your product elsewhere? We could not find you as a customer... Did you purchase direct from us on our secure online shopping cart? (We ask so that we can confirm how long you've been using the product and if you've been using any other of our products or exfoliators)

Super GHK-Copper Cream is one of our mildest creams that we typically recommend for those with sensitive skin or for sensitive skin areas, such as around the eyes. But keep in mind that our advanced peptide formulations (ALL of them) are typically stronger than most over-the-counter products. So it is vital to use extremely light amounts - Perhaps every other day to start (or just a few times a week).

If you frequently use cosmetics or have extensive damage or thinner skin around-the-eye area, it may be common for you to feel a mild tingling sensation or have to use the products much less often until your skin becomes more fortified.

The other key to proper application is to be sure the application is very light. At times clients are using the products around the eye area a bit heavy. Usually a pea-sized amount is plenty to effectively cover both eyes.

So, although you could try CP Ultimate Eyes, the real answer may be to adjust how you are using the product.

First try basing the skin first with a biological oil - This will slow down the penetration rate and "dilute" the strength of the cream. Then very lightly apply a tiny amount of the Super GHK-Copper Cream. Use 2-3 times a week, if you do not experience any irritation.

For further information see: Tips on How to Use SRCPs Properly or call us at 1-800-405-1912 for quick, personalized assistance.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thanks a lot for your answer!
You haven't found my order because it was my friend's order.
I use your products from August 14 and I still have Lacsal, squalane, Retinol in squalane and cp serum.
Now I've ordered super ghk cream again and hope it would be good with oil. As I don't have emu oil, what is better for eyes both for decreasing the peptides strength and for moisturizing at the peptide day off - squalane or Retinol in squalane?

Is it possible to use oil on the upper eyelid?

And is it possible to use super ghk on the upper eyelid?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Olala:

Thanks for posting the additional information - This is very helpful in assisting you...

The best thing would be to try both: Decrease strength and frequency - Use your GHK-Copper Cream only 3 times a week. But first lay down a bit of the Squalane Oil before you apply it. Wait a bit, then lightly apply your Super GHK.

On the days you do not use the copper peptide, simply use a light amount of either Squalane or Retinol in Squalane Oil.

Since the oils are so fluid (and since any oil in the eye will be a bit of an irritant), use super light amounts so that it does not run into the eye. Apply around the lower eye area first, then use the excess for the upper lid as needed.

Typically there is no need to use copper peptide on the actual upper lid area. The skin there is extremely thin and if you are concerned about a hooded lid look, remember it is really the skin area right above the lid that you want to focus on. Apply a light amount of GHK-Copper right below the brow bone (just below the eyebrows).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology