Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Info use super cop 2x Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Good morning, I would like a clarification on the use of super cop 2x. I spread a couple of drops of super cop all over my face and then after a few minutes I put super cop 2x only on the areas of my interest (nasolabial furrows, a couple of spots on the cheek and wrinkle between the eyebrows). I wait a few minutes and apply Emu oil to make it penetrate better. At that moment, however, blue micro particles are created that detach from the face. Does that mean the Super cop hasn't penetrated as it should? It’s normal? Thanks
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Limir:

Thanks for posting your question!

This is a common occurrence (a bit of residue or "pilling") after applying an oil is put on top of a high content copper peptide cream like Super Cop Cream.

Here's a tip! Try applying much less of the Super Cop 2X.

Super Cop is best used when the application is so light that it just barely covers the area, without leaving the skin heavy with product. Use sparingly.

Most clients use it as you are doing. They apply it as a spot treatment on nasolabial wrinkles, sun damage, deep expression lines, etc. Just make sure that the application is extremely light. Most find a pea-sized amount to be more than enough to cover both smile lines, the 11s (between eyebrows), and pigmentation issues.

Although you are already waiting a few minutes before your application of Emu Oil-S you may be finding that with a heavier application of Super Cop (even with the wait time before laying down a small bit of Emu Oil) it may still result in the Emu Oil basically taking off the Super Cop.

So try a much lighter amount of Super Cop first.

Remember that since you are laying down the drops of Super CP Serum first, and then spot treating on top with Super Cop, you are already getting plenty of strong copper peptide.

Finally, if the trick of using much less Super Cop Cream doesn't work, try skipping the Emu Oil as a penetrating agent. Super Cop has enough fats/lipids in it to penetrate well (the Emu Oil on top is not absolutely necessary).

But for the vast majority of clients who've noticed the same thing, they've reported that using much less Super Cop Cream (massaging it in completely) and waiting about 5mins, seems to do the trick to solve product pilling.

Best Wishes,
-SKIN BIOLOGY
Thank you so much for your reply and advice! I have been using copper peptides for almost a year which I have gradually introduced as often recommended. I started with Cp serum and then with super cp serum. I am very happy with the results on my face but now I would like to act on the critical points as I have described. In addition to super cop 2x I purchased ghk lux for the eye area and I would like to try Skin Smoothing & Soothing Anti-Aging Serum. Could I introduce it in my daily skin care? Maybe every other day instead of super cp? In the evening I use only a glycolic-salicylic exfoliant.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Limir:

Glad to hear you're enjoying the results you're seeing - Please keep in touch!

Super Cop has become quite the little "eraser" (fader) of those difficult-to-address areas. We think you'll see some very positive changes in your skin!

The GHK LUXE Eye Cream will be easy to incorporate into your regimen. Simply use it in the evening around the eye area only (after you apply your glycolic/salicylic on the other areas).

And the new GHK+DMSO Skin Smoothing Serum works WONDERS around the eye area! ---as long as it is not too strong for your skin (see the attached photo review sent to us a couple weeks ago). Client was using the GHK+DMSO Skin Smoothing Serum for only 2 weeks. Check out the improvement in crepeyiness especially of the left upper eye lid. Smoothed things out VERY nicely!

If you want to incorporate the Skin Smoothing/Soothing Serum, you are correct. You can substitute it for your Super CP Serum during the day. Many clients have started using the GHK+DMSO Skin Smoothing Serum a couple times a week as a "boost" to their regimen (while using Super CP Serum or Skin Signals every day).

Best Wishes,
-SKIN BIOLOGY