Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
re use of shampoo/conditioner on coloured hair Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have just ordered the shampoo and conditioner but also have highlighted,coloured hair and saw on the eds website that some people have had trouble with this with their changing colour, should I still use it. Help
Picture of stoney
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Sylvia,

I don't think the Shampoo & Conditioner should give you any problem with color treating your hair even if you are blonde. At least, that is what I think.

If you are using the stronger Folligen Spray, Cream, or Lotion though, it is recommended to stop one week before your coloring so the chemicals in the dye do not interact with CPs.

If you are really light blonde, then Folligen for Blondes is recommended to avoid a bluish green tinge in your hair. But the S & C should be safe to use.
Hi Stoney
THank you so much you have relieved my mind.I actually have dark brown hair with lots of different shades of brown highlights.But even though it is a raelly nice style my hair is still kind of fine, and dry at the ends also going grey!! I dont want to be the OLD granny at the school gates.I am 42 have just started eva frasers facial exercises and have just ordered the ghk cream from Skin bio. SO on with the "rolling back time" era!
Thanx again
I am learning so much from all you guys here please keep going!!!
Its me again, I should have thought to ask, I have sensitive slightly dry skin , Apart from the ghk cream , is there anything else I should be doing?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
1. First, just use the copper peptides.

2. Don't use the moisturizers. They wet the outer skin and damage the skin barrier. This then allows more water to exit the skin and causes more skin drying.

This then causes people to use more moisturizers. A viscous cycle of usage which The Cosmetic Cartel creates to sell more useless products.

Like a drug addition.

3. For very dry skin, also use a very light coating of either Emu Oil for Skin or Squalane.

4. In time, add in the hydroxy acids such as LacSal but use the product lightly.