Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Microneedling Frequency Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I just purchased the .5mm microneedler and have used it once. How often can I use it? Once a week? Once a month? More? Less? Thank you!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Pamela23:

Thank you for posting your questions.

The answer will depend on what you are looking to affect (if you're working with general/overall anti-aging, deep wrinkles/expression lines difficult-to-remove blemishes, or skin tightening, etc) and the area you are rolling (face, neck, body skin etc).

If you're new to micro needling (and if you are using it for general anti-aging on facial skin) we recommend to start once every two weeks (2x monthly).

Some roll once a week... Others use their skin roller just once a month.

It might also depend on your regular, daily skin care regimen. Continue with a good regimen of copper peptides + hydroxy acids and use micro needling to boost results.

How did it go for you the first time you used the skin needling device? Which copper peptide did you apply after rolling?

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
I love the dermaroller and wish I would have gotten one much sooner. I've used it once and followed with Skin Solutions.

I'm using it for general anti-aging. I do have some deep expression lines and loss of firmness that I'd like to improve.

I noticed improvement in minor blemishes the following day. The quick results after one use amazed me and I'm eager to use it again but don't want to over do it.
Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by Pamela23:
I love the dermaroller and wish I would have gotten one much sooner. I've used it once and followed with Skin Solutions.

I'm using it for general anti-aging. I do have some deep expression lines and loss of firmness that I'd like to improve.

I noticed improvement in minor blemishes the following day. The quick results after one use amazed me and I'm eager to use it again but don't want to over do it.

Wonderful to hear!

Yes, many have found these little devices to be instrumental in boosting their visible results with copper peptides...

Glad to hear that you are among those having such good success.

Please feel free to keep in touch!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology