Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Q. Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi! I’m kindly newbie in this forum, I hope somebody can answer my question.

1. I have a 10 years blemish in my leg cause of allergy. So what is the best and possible 100% accurate product to get rid of this blemish?
2. Can I purchase a certain product, even if I’m in a foreign country?
3. Where, When, How can I purchase those products?
4. How can you assure that this is not scam?
(I hope not. Coz I wish you can help me with this problem.)
5. What if I don’t have Credit Card to purchase any of those product, is there any alternative?
BTW I’m from Philippines..

P.S.
Excuse my english, coz its suck. .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Nobody....ok, I'll take a stab at it.

Hi, Ahmed, and welcome!

1. There are various locations throughout this site concerning scar removal.
http://www.reverseskinaging.com/blemishes.html

As far as %100, there's really no such thing, but many are reporting good results with SkinBio products.

2. Contact customer service

3. See #2

4. Only you can assure yourself that this isn't a scam. Take some time to go through the site, read about the products and the history of the products. Read through this forum and see the posts by people who have been using Copper Peptides for years and will be customers for life because they are happy.

5. See #2

Hope this helps. Thumbs UP!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Ahmed Al-Betar:

Thank you for posting your questions - In addition to the comments posted below we wanted to mention the following:

Skin Biology is a biotech research company headed by the biochemist Dr. Loren Pickart, who originally discovered copper-peptides.

Copper-peptides were found to trigger the signal to rejuvenate youthful skin, making them essential for looking younger. Many clients have used our topical products for reducing the appearance of blemishes.

The key to reducing the appearance of blemishes lies in the use of a good method of exfoliation (with hydroxy acid and/or manual abrasion) + SRCPs to help initiate strong skin rejuvenation. Keep in mind that consistency and patience are vital.

Here is a suggestion on how you can start using the products:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Super CP Serum (which contains a strong concentration of SRCPs that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. Be careful with using around the eye area, or if you have sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin: Take 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops water and then apply to the area.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Exfol Cream or LacSal Serum (hydroxy acid product that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

For spot treating areas of specific scars and blemishes: Use Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment once or twice a day. Use very lightly. Test on a small area first.

Super CP Serum, Exfol Cream, LacSal Serum, and Super Cop are all available (in miniature/test sizes) in our Blemish Care Kit.

Our secure online shopping cart only accepts credit card payments. For information on payment via mail by money order in US Dollars, contact customer service. We ship to the Philippines.

Best Wishes,
Skin Biology

P.S. Thank you MaryBailey for your comments as well!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,