Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Signals Cream and Lactic Power 10 Login/Join

Picture of Di
posted   Report This Post  
If I use SS Cream at night that means I wont be able to use Lactic Power 10 nightly and I want to use SS Cream nightly. So....what would happen If I used the SS Cream in the morning and then put my zinc sunscreen on top? Should I wait a couple of hours before putting the sunscreen on so the Skin Signals Cream has a chance to work. Would using it that way stop the SS Cream from working since the zinc is on top. I just don't want to waste it.

Thank you Smiler
Di
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello Di,

In this link Dr. Pickart talks about using zinc sunscreen and GHK copper. The same principle would apply using the Skin Signals Cream.

https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...=129105116#129105116

quote:
Yes, but apply the GHK-copper first. Then wait 5 minutes for it to enter the skin.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team
Picture of Di
Oh good! Thank you very much. Smiler
Picture of Di
I have another question Waving

If I use Lactic Power 10 at night will I have to use cleanser on my face in the morning in order for the Skin Signals Cream to work and make sure there isn't any AHA left on my skin or would just a good rinse with water be good enough?

I only want to wash my face once a day, at night or It's too drying.

I'm just trying to make eveything work together and I want to start using the SS cream during the day instead of at night so I can use the Lactic Power 10 more often at night.

So far I'm loving the Skin Signals cream and the Lactic Power 10. They are keepers for me so I want to get the most out of it.

Thank you for the help Smiler

Di
Picture of stoney
quote:
Originally posted by Di:
I have another question Waving

If I use Lactic Power 10 at night will I have to use cleanser on my face in the morning in order for the Skin Signals Cream to work and make sure there isn't any AHA left on my skin or would just a good rinse with water be good enough?

Di

Di, I think rinsing only should be fine, especially with your dry skin type.

Let us know how your skin responds over time...this may finally be the perfect combo for your dry, sensitve skin which others struggle with as well...NOT me, oily & scarred, but at least I am NOT sensitive!... Waving
Picture of Di
Hi Stoney,
Now all of the sudden I feel a little sensitive in a couple of spots. I used the Lactic Power 10 on Sunday and Wednesday this week. I'm not sure if it's the SS Cream causing it or the Lactic Power 10. I guess I spoke too soon.

I wonder what I should do now. Confused?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Di:

If your skin seems to be a little irritated, you may want to try basing your skin first with a biological oil (Emu Oil or Squalane).

Also be sure that your applications of all products are very light.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Di
Thank you Skin Biology,
I guess you mean to use a little emu oil under the SS Cream not the Lactic Power 10. Isn't that right?

I'll try the emu oil under the SS Cream for awhile, but I think it was just too much of the Lactic Power 10 and I might have put it on a little heavy in that area, where I had a little tender spot. The tenderness is gone now in that area, it only lasted a little while.

I have used the SS Cream for over a month now every day with no problems so that's why I think it was from the Lactic Power 10 not the SS Cream. I was just trying to use the Lactic Power 10 more often for better results.

Should I just try and use the Lactic Power 10 two times a week but, make sure I put it on really light and then build up to using it more often lightly?? Would that be the best way to use it?

Thank you Smiler
Di
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Yes, just using less of any product often works better.
Picture of Di
Thank you Dr. Pickart,

I just want you to know also that since using the Skin Signals Cream I have had some nice firming under the eye area. I was getting tiny bags under my eyes ( I guess it was creapy eyes) I didn't think I was over doing anything, but maybe I was. I was only using Day Cover under the eye area and sometimes maybe diluted cp serum at night, anyway I was getting these tiny bags so I layed off everying in that area for about 5 days and then started on the Skin Signals Cream. WOW! With in about 2 days my under eye area firmed up nicely and the tiny bags are almost gone. So I'm very happy about that. Thank you! Thumbs UP!