Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ultimate eyes usage Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello,
Can I use the ultimate eyes cream on my top eyelid? Why is this traditionally not recommended? Thanks
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Also, how should the product be applied? I typically use a gentle tapping approach
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear jaha:

Typically we recommend to apply CP Ultimate Eye Cream extremely lightly (or any eye cream for that matter).

The skin around the eye area is very thin, and requires a delicate touch when applying products.

Rubbing hard, or pulling the skin skin, is not recommend because most clients are already noticing sagging of the thin skin in the area... so you would want to avoid further tugging.

Although you could use CP Ultimate Eye Cream or GHK LUXE Eye Cream everywhere, we recommend to avoid using on the top lid... There simply is no reason to.

If you're noticing a "hooded look" appearing, due to sagging of the upper lid skin, keep in mind that it really is the skin above the eye lid that needs to be lifted.

Clients will have better success applying the product on the brow bone (the area right below the eyebrows) and/or use a bit of Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Tightening Agent) to create the look of lift on the top lid.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
P.S. Some clients like to use their ring finger (or the weakest finger) and use a gentle tap/light rub motion to gently apply a very light amount of copper peptides around their eyes.