Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New Again Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello, I was a long time loyal user of Skin Biology CP's for about 7-8 years and was active on this forum (I think I started with user name Redhot1 and then Jade_Tigress...can't remember logins anymore).

Anyway, due to a divorce in 2010 I had to stop using my CP's because of the extreme change in my financial situation. I went from being a stay at home mom of 20 years to entry level workforce and had to resort to the *best* drugstore formulas I could find.

I've been re-married now for 4 1/2 years and am finally at a place where I can reintroduce my favorite skin care products.

Unfortunately, it's been 7 years since I used CP's and have to start over again. To the best of my memory I had worked my way up to Super Cop, used Emu Oil, Two Timing Tightener, Lac Sal, and Gentle Cleanser.

Now I'm approaching 54 years of age. I have more sagginess now, fine lines, deeper nasolabial folds, and getting some age spots. I did go through the uglies the first time around and would like to minimize that this time if possible.

Where do I start all over again? Funds are still fairly limited but I can start re-introducing my skin care products of choice.

I was thinking either Trireduction or Skin Signals (have not used either in the past). I have combination to oily skin and still suffer the occasional blemish.

Can I get some advice on starting new again at a more advanced age?

Thank you!!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Pamela:

Nice to have you back with us - We'd be happy to start you off with a simple regimen, easy-to-use, and quick to see visible results!

As a review, we would recommend carefully checking out the following pages (or bookmark them for quick reference):
Tighten, Balance, and Rejuvenate Your Skin - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html
More Beautiful Eyes - Improve and Refine - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/eyes.html
Smooth Out Deep Nasolabial Wrinkles - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html
Help for Age Spots: What Really Works - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html

Here is a suggestion on how you can start using the products:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Skin Signals Solution (the only copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). The application should be extremely light. Most clients apply approximately 4 spritzes (upper left, upper right, lower left, lower right). Use sparingly.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Lactic Power 10 (a 10% mild hydroxy acid leave-on exfoliator). Apply lightly and leave-on. Leave-on hydroxy acids work to slowly dissolve the links between damage skin cells and heighten skin cell turnover rate. Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Around the Eye Area: Use GHK LUXE Eye Cream with TriFactor Complex lightly by applying a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. This is the only product on the market with Dr. Pickart's exclusive mix of a high concentration of GHK-Cu (2%), client favorite: DMAE (a membrane stabilizer), and PephaTight all designed to quickly smooth and contour the area around your eyes. - We will send you a FREE sample of this product in with your first order! CLICK HERE to add to cart.

For spot treating specific areas of nasolabial lines, age spots, general blemishes or marks in the evening: Spot treat a very light amount of Super Cop 2X Extra Strength on specific areas of concern. Use very lightly. Massage in. Not for use around the eye area. Test on a small area first - We will send you a FREE sample of this product in with your first order! CLICK HERE to add to cart.

Call 1-800-405-1912 for personalized assistance and we will further tailor a regimen for you!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you very much for the reply and direction! I'll check out the links and get an order placed. Smiler