Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Product usage order Login/Join

Picture of Sharken
posted   Report This Post  
I am new to the products. I need to know the order I use these, when, how much, how often ect... (Also, am I lacking something I need?)
I have/use;
Retin A, skin signals cream, Lacsal, CP serum, two timing tightener, CP eye cream and Emu.

My skin is mostly dry except very slight oiliness around nose and chin. Not a lot of wrinkles but a few small ones at corners of eyes and larger ones around mouth. Under eye bags with some lines too. I have marionette lines, nasalabialfolds lines and sagging jowls. I have loose skin and lines on my neck and a slight turkey neck. Some hyper pigmentation on face and chest.

Please let me know what regimine I should use and if I should purchase anything else. Thank you, Sharon
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Sharken:

Thanks for posting your question! Here's a step-by-step regimen that will ensure proper use of copper peptides for optimal results:

• Easy to Follow Regimen for Firmer Skin in 2015 and Beyond

The key to youthful skin with improved elasticity is the use of a good method of exfoliation (with hydroxy acid and/or manual abrasion) + copper-peptides to help initiate strong skin rejuvenation. Keep in mind that consistency and patience are vital.

We would recommend carefully reviewing the following links on copper-peptides:
Tighten, Balance and Renew Your Skin - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html
Hyperpigmentation: Evening Out Skin Tone - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/hyperpigmentation.html
Improve Neck and Jowl Skin - What Really Works - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/neck.html
Anti-Wrinkle Skin Care - Real Results - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/wrinkles.html
Youthful, Beautiful Eyes - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/eyes.html

Be sure to bookmark/save the following link for other suggestions:
Tips on How to Use Copper Peptides Properly

Here is a suggestion on how you can start using the products:

AM USE:
General Facial Area & Neck - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Skin Signals Cream (an effective copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). The application should be so light that it just barely covers the area without leaving the skin excessively wet, damp, or heavy with product.

Tip! On top, use a light amount Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Tightening Serum). This product helps give the look of lift to sagging skin. The power of DMAE lies in its ability to greatly improve the look, feel, and appearance of facial sagging (especially around the eyes and jowl area).

Substitution Tip! OR subsitute use of Skin Signals with a light amount of Regular CP Serum (which contains an effective concentration of copper peptides that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. If you have sensitive skin: Take 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops of water and then apply to the area.

PM USE:
General Facial Area & Neck - After cleansing the area, alternate use of your retinoic acid product* with a light application of LacSal (a 10% hydroxy acid chemical exfoliant that helps break down damaged skin proteins). Leave-on hydroxy acids work to slowly exfoliate dead skin cells. Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Around the Eye Area: In the evening, use CP Ultimate Eyes lightly by applying a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Use under the brow bone to help lift the appearance of the upper lid area.

Evening moisturization: Finish in the evening by applying Emu Oil-S on dry areas on the face or neck. Biochemically, emu oil is comparable to human skin oil and works well as the perfect moisturizer. Use lightly.

....................................................................................................................................................

* How to Use Retin-A and Copper Peptides Together
Due to the fragility of first generation copper-peptides, GHK-Copper is best used only at the opposite end of the day as retinoic acid products. But Retin-A can be used at the same time as Skin Biology's breakdown resistant second-generation copper-peptide products. Here is our recommendation on how to use the two products together:

• If you are using a copper-peptide oil-free serum (or liquid) version: Apply the copper-peptides first then your Retin-A cream can be applied lightly on top.

• If you are using a copper-peptide cream: The cream versions of copper-peptides with their fatty molecules may actually block the Retin-A uptake. So it may be best to first apply your Retin-A product, then use copper peptides lightly on top.

....................................................................................................................................................

Power Boost with Super Cop Extra Strength
The only product that you might find very helpful is Super Cop Extra Strength; a strong copper peptide specifically for fading nasolabial lines, deep expression wrinkles, and hyperpigmented marks.

In your next order, why not add a FREE sample of this product? The miniature size we give as a free bonus works perfectly if you are just spot treating.

In the meantime, work consistently on these areas with Skin Signals Cream (until you get Super Cop).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology