Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Signals Cream Login/Join

Picture of Rochelle E.
posted   Report This Post  
I've only used the original Skin Signals. I know Dr. Pickart didn't want to add thickeners to it. Why doesn't the thicker base of the cream also effect it's efficacy? Is the cream version the same strength? Any advantages to it over the liquid form? Are there are more samples left that are being sent out with purchases? I missed it and would like to try it. Thanks!
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello Rochelle E,

Thank you for asking about our new Skin Signals Cream. We are very excited about it here at Skin Biology!

Skin Signals Cream is designed to increase skin firmness and elasticity like the Skin Signals Solution. It contains GHK-copper plus copper complexed with peptides from elastin and collagen. The beauty of Super GHK-Copper is that it is both soothing and intense. The GHK copper-peptides are strong enough to fight the appearance of wrinkles give the look of tighter skin while gently pampering the most sensitive skin – even around the eyes.

So, the major difference is that it contains GHK-copper plus copper complexed with peptides from elastin and collagen. They actually go very well together. We are making more and will have it available for sale and samples very soon. We will post it on our web-page the moment it becomes available.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Skin Signal Cream is a advancement, I hope, over Skin Signals Serum. It contains GHK-copper plus copper complexed with peptides from elastin and collagen.

The cream is designed as a mild skin maintenance product for an improved look of firming and tightening.

Some clients, who used the samples, are now buying the 2 oz cream, but we still do not have the regular tube labels.

The difference between this and our other products is that products like Super Cop and Trireduction are designed by heavy reconstruction such as helping to reduce the appearance of blemishes, etc.

Picture of Pussycat
Dr Pickart or Skin biology,

in relation to strength, where does skin signals cream come in?
I am currently working my way up to stronger products. At the moment i'm using Night Eyes Regular as an all over the face product and buffering it with emu oil. I was thinking about trying the P&R with retinol next. Is the skin signals cream a stronger product than P&R with Retinol?
I am treating fine wrinkles and looking to tone, firm and tighten my facial skin, would i be better going with P&R next then Skin signals cream or straight to Skin signals cream?

Thanks
Sue Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Skin Signals cream is somewhere between P&R cream and Trireduction cream.

But SSC is designed to firm and tighten skin. The others are for strong skin rejuvenation.

Picture of Pussycat
Thanks for the fast reply Dr P.

So would you say i would be better sticking with the P&R then Trireduction whilst using acids until i have achieved rejuvenation, then moving onto Skin signals for maintenance?

Thanks
Sue Smiler

So if someone is looking for the best CP product for skin tone/tightness/appearance, the SSC will be the premier option? Since it provides the benefits of GHK and 2nd generation copper?

I was confused by the post made above mentioning layering SS serum under the cream. It seems like Dr. Pickart just said that the cream does everything that the serum does.

Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Pussycat:
Thanks for the fast reply Dr P.

So would you say i would be better sticking with the P&R then Trireduction whilst using acids until i have achieved rejuvenation, then moving onto Skin signals for maintenance?

Thanks
Sue Smiler

Yes, stick with the Trired while rejuvenating the appearance of damaged skin.

Picture of Pussycat
Thanks Dr P Smiler
Picture of Rochelle E.
That sounds like a great combo. Can't wait to try it although I keep hearing that commercial in my head where a woman says --it's not nice to fool mother nature. It's better though than having a portrait of yourself in the attic that keeps getting older :-)!
Picture of stoney
I have been using Skin Signals Cream around my eyes at night.

Just started to use it on may face every other night after Retin-A. This is a great combo!
quote:
Originally posted by stoney:
I have been using Skin Signals Cream around my eyes at night.

Just started to use it on may face every other night after Retin-A. This is a great combo!

I'm looking to do the Retin-A/SS Cream combo every other night as well.

What are you doing the alternate nights? Hydroxy ?
I didn't realize that the SSC had BOTH the 2nd gen CPs and the GHK-Cu in it!!

**Are there any contraindictions using acids like an AHA, BHA or Retin A with the Skin Signals Cream? It would seem like there would be since the old advice for GHK was to not use it at the same time of the day as an acid. Please confirm this....
quote:
Originally posted by foxe:
I didn't realize that the SSC had BOTH the 2nd gen CPs and the GHK-Cu in it!!

**Are there any contraindictions using acids like an AHA, BHA or Retin A with the Skin Signals Cream? It would seem like there would be since the old advice for GHK was to not use it at the same time of the day as an acid. Please confirm this....

Found the answer to my own question (and it was just posted today)

The Skin Signals Cream combines GHK-copper plus copper peptides produced from collagen and elastin fragments. The copper peptide collagen fragments help enhance skin firmness while copper peptide elastin fragments help increase the look of skin elasticity. Skin Signals Cream can be damaged by use with hydroxy acids and should be used alone as a skin maintenance cream. Apply to the skin after cleansing by rubbing it into your skin for 5 to 10 seconds.

Picture of stoney
quote:
Originally posted by LostInTangent:

Hi LostIT... Smiler...

On alternating nights, I am using LacSal followed by either Super CP Serum or P&R w/ Retinol depending if I'm going weak or strong. Then the next night, Retin-A followed by the NEW SSC after at least 30 mins.

I use Exfol Serum daily in the AM, then reg Skin Signals/Emu/DayCover.

Since I am still working on my blemishes, I need the stronger products too. I did a 30% SA peel the other day for 2 mins. to blast open my pores & help loosen the remaining attached demons.

I think I am getting there, but it hasn't been a pretty process lately... Embarrased

quote:
Originally posted by stoney:
quote:

Hi LostIT... Smiler...

On alternating nights, I am using LacSal followed by either Super CP Serum or P&R w/ Retinol depending if I'm going weak or strong. Then the next night, Retin-A followed by the NEW SSC after at least 30 mins.

I use Exfol Serum daily in the AM, then reg Skin Signals/Emu/DayCover.

Since I am still working on my blemishes, I need the stronger products too. I did a 30% SA peel the other day for 2 mins. to blast open my pores & help loosen the remaining attached demons.

I think I am getting there, but it hasn't been a pretty process lately... Embarrased

I like your idea of using Exfol in the AM. I need some help with daytime oiliness and that might just do the trick. I'm doing almost the exact same nighttime regimin right now. I just got my SS cream yesterday and will be using it alongside Retin-A.

I'm currently having some issues with overly oily skin and I'm not sure what's the cause. I'm not going to be using any copper products in the AM anymore, and Day Cover was just too much for me to wear during the day. I'm unfortunately going to have to go back to my chemical sunscreen that is perfect on my oily skin. I hate feeling oily more than anything, so I'll have to accept the dangers of toxicity Smiler

Picture of stoney
quote:
I like your idea of using Exfol in the AM. I need some help with daytime oiliness and that might just do the trick.

I'm unfortunately going to have to go back to my chemical sunscreen that is perfect on my oily skin. I hate feeling oily more than anything, so I'll have to accept the dangers of toxicity Smiler

Well, you may want to try Exfol Serum in the AM, then DayCover before going back to your chemical SS. Exfol may do the trick.

Once the hot, humid weather subsides, so should the excess oiliness that goes along with it.
I have been using CP's for a good 7-8 years and have always loved them. For the past few years I have been using Super Cop x2 on my entire face once a day along with Two Timing Tightener and LacSal Cream. My goal has always been firming/anti-aging and I have had great results.

Is the Skin Signals Cream a better choice for tightening/firming than Super Cop x2? I'm going to order Super Cop anyway, but I'm wondering if I can use a smaller size for occasional (maybe once or twice a week) use, and switch to Skin Signals for daily use.

I don't want to "go backwards" and lose either the results I already have or stagnate ongoing progress. My goal is anti-aging.

Thanks.
quote:
For the past few years I have been using Super Cop x2 on my entire face once a day along with Two Timing Tightener and LacSal Cream. My goal has always been firming/anti-aging and I have had great results.

Where you are at, I don't see there being any rejuvenating left. The switch to SS sounds like a great idea. I think you will probably notice some increased elasticity and firmness if you switch to the SS.

I have personally noticed increased look of firmness on both my wife and myself with Skin Signals over any of the other Skin Biology products. I have used literally ever Skin Biology Copper Peptide product other then the BND for obvious reasons Smiler

I don't use SS on a regular basis right now since I need the stronger products for rejuvenating. But I did use it daily for 4 months over the Summer and my Skin by the end of Summer was firmer then it is now. The SS along with Super GHK will be my regular products once the rejuvenating is done.

I switched my wife from CP serum to a mix of 2:1, Skin Signals serum and Super GHK serum a few months back and the change is notable and her skin was already very nice and firm.

MaxxC, do you mean your wife is mixing the Skin Signals Serum with the Super GHK? Sorry if that is a dumb question!