Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  Skin Biology Product Help    Can Two Timing Tightener or Sebum Be Gone be used as a moisturizer?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Can Two Timing Tightener or Sebum Be Gone be used as a moisturizer? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello all,

I've been applying 5% Salicylic Acid (SA) peels about twice per week for the last two weeks in the evening before bed, and I follow the peel immediately with CP Serum.

During the day, I've been using Skin Signals Cream (SSC) but I think it may be too strong. I've also used the Copper Sun Tanning lotion on my face as well, but in the warmer weather, it feels heavier than SSC. I was wondering if Two Timing Tightener (TTT) or Sebum Be Gone can be used as a moisturizer, or if I would need a biological oil on top for daytime before applying make-up, but I'm worried that my face will look like an oil slick if I add oil on top. Both TTT and Sebum Be Gone have glycerin and aloe, so I was wondering if that would be enough moisture for the warmer months.

Any helpful information you may be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Use the oils but apply them very lightly. Your skin should not feel oily after applying the oils.
Thank you, Dr. Pickart!

I will try the Celes oil again. I must have been applying too much, but it is sort of hard to control how much comes out of the bottle.

If I were to apply the oil on a clean face at night and let it absorb, would it be necessary to wash my face in the morning? Seems like a silly question, but I'm just wondering if my face would begin to look oily as the day goes on if I did not wash my face in the morning.

Thanks!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Celes Oil usually does not leave an oily surface. But it spreads very easily, then seems to be absorbed into the skin.

So, just use it lightly.
I cleanse with Dr. Pickarts cleanser, apply CP Serum while my skin is wet. After that sets, I apply Sebum Be Gone. I feel my skin is well protected at this point. If I wear makeup, I skip the moisturising because I have oily skin and I'm break out prone. I find this combination works well.

Sebum Be Gone is rarely mentioned- I love this product!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,