Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Feedback on the new Romantic Perfumes Login/Join

Picture of Rossana
posted   Report This Post  
I tried the new romantic perfumes, both for men and for women, that came with my latest order.
I did not like them as soon as I sprayed them however after few tens of minutes the scent changes and I like it much better.
My suggestion however would be adding floral notes.
Right now they very much remind me of the scent of some candles (especially pumpkin pie candles).
I think they would smell much better with some added floral scents (such as lilac or lily of the valley.. or some other fresh delicate flowers, for women at least). Smiler

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Rossana. Been awhile good to see you are out on parole. LOL

The samples kind of confuse me. Nothing new there Smiler

Lavender one said "perfume Oils Women" and the Gold one said "perfume Oils Men". Took me a day or too to figure out if it meant to wear or attract.

The only one I have liked at all is Lavender. Jasmine, Patchouli have a negative effect on me. But when the Mrs. put on the sample, it totally had the desired effect Wink Love it.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Rossana:
I tried the new romantic perfumes, both for men and for women, that came with my latest order.
I did not like them as soon as I sprayed them however after few tens of minutes the scent changes and I like it much better.
My suggestion however would be adding floral notes.
Right now they very much remind me of the scent of some candles (especially pumpkin pie candles).
I think they would smell much better with some added floral scents (such as lilac or lily of the valley.. or some other fresh delicate flowers, for women at least). Smiler

We are thinking of using Neroli Oil for the floral note.
That sounds like a winner.
I recieved the women's scent and my DH actually really liked it. I agree that a floral note would be nice, though.
I can't comment on the efficacy of the new romantic oils as I haven't hd a chance to try it with the opposite sex, but I don't really care for the fragrance of the womens romantic oil. When I wear it I smell like stale licorice allsorts mixed with baby powder. I'd love to see something like jasmine or ylang ylang added to it to try and mask it. Although not massively strong, I've found the fragrance to me very long lasting.
i just got the romantic perfume sample today and all i can say is "wow"! i was definitely flirted with a few times today and another guy commented on how nice i smelled...and this was right after a sweaty yoga class. lol

i like the smell of it, too!

thanks dr. p!