Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Feedback on Hand Cream Login/Join

Picture of celiavalerie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Still not Stoney :P Less is more for me as well. Those particular piercings were actually done for a medical purpose. Due to yet another unfortunate on-set injury, I had damage on my left nipple that gave it the appearance of inversion. The corrective measures for this are either a) VERY expensive, painful, and not guaranteed surgery or b) at least a year of inexpensive, barbell piercings. Worked 100% (BND helping there too). I'm a less is more girl but a slight piercing addict so I actually wound up loving them (done by a doctor friend who is also a certified piercer). I also have partial ownership in a vintage store and have to wear lots of jewelry to showcase it.
Maybe when your remodeling is done I'll send out a pair of earrings just for you. Your husband should indeed be thankful! Especially with your soft, pumpkin-scented hands.
Picture of stoney
Thanks CeliaV, I may just take you up on that offer... Smiler... I bought a pair of large dangling hoops not long ago, but have yet to wear them. Maybe this fall?...
Picture of celiavalerie
Stoney-

That's good motivation! We're always our own harshest critic so it's nice to reward all that hard work on yourself with something fun. I bet you'll feel ready by Fall Smiler
Picture of SkinBioTeam
quote:
Has your husband commented on the scent SkinBioTeam ?... Smiler

Hi Stoney,

Sorry I missed your post. He doesn't mind the pumpkin scent. One thing we noticed here and on our family at home is that this smells very different on just about everyone. Some of us here are "addicted" to our new hand cream because it feels so good on.

I also use it on my feet. It does soften and smooth the skin there too.

Here's to soft feet Stoney!
~The SkinBio Team
Picture of celiavalerie
SB-

I've actually been using the TP's on my feet (since the nail renewal helped so much with my toenails figured it would be worth saving extra NR after it ran out recently hehe). I really love it. The fact that it goes on sooo slick but doesn't leave greasy residue makes it perfect for pre-heel prep (and post stiletto love). My toes haven't hidden for one day this summer...which is probably a first since sleep-away camp :P

I'm glad the SB team and Dr P are looking into expanding the tin pep (hmm not as easily abbreviated as CP...:P) horizon as mentioned in my last post about the potential of the FFB "line".
I think I speak for most of the forum when I say we'd be delighted to guinea pig all the upcoming tin pep. samples Wink *Holtds out hands*
Picture of Butterfli
i just got my sample of the hand cream a few days ago and it so far it is second to none -- looking forward to purchasing it -- as i have already noticed improvements -- my hands are extremely dry and prone to wrinkles -- i have kept them moisturized via lush handy guru gu -- this will either replace it or at the very least be a joint thing -- thank you Dr Pickart!! anxiously awaiting for the purchase release of the cream!!!
Picture of Mythgirl
I just received my handcream sample ...love the smell (makes me want spice cake Smiler ) will update in progress I am looking for improvement on the timy crepe lines Smiler)))
Picture of celiavalerie
Only drawback for me is that the TinPep seems to run out faster than the nail renewal no matter how little I use. Probably the slickness of the formula?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear celiavalerie:

Interesting observation. Could be.

Or it could be that it's just much easier to use much more than the nail cream since a person would be applying TINPEP to the entire hand(?)

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of celiavalerie
SB-

I've actually been using it LESS because I was having such fun with it at first (still am of course just now I know where I like it). I've been using FFB on my feet lately even though I usually use TINPEP because it's been running out quickly. But like I mentioned in another thread, Chicago's been having a heat wave and is QUITE humid. I think this is negatively impacting the texture (even in the fridge...my food is doing the same). In the cooler months, my TINPEP lasted forever even with greater use.

Maybe it's an addition to the product that evaporates a bit, leaving the appearance of less. Just means being more careful. Plus, it's not available for purchase yet still (correct?) so I'm sure if it becomes an option to keep it in the shampoo-bottle type container weather won't be an issue.

Either way, I love it far more than worrying about using it too fast Wink

-Celia
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear celiavalerie:

Thanks for your feedback - The little sample is only a half ounce size (the regular/full size will be 4 ounces!)

So at least you'll have that to look forward to: when it's available for purchase, it will be much larger.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of celiavalerie
I look forward to the larger size Big Grin Hmm maybe I should put a cam up on my fridge...it's also possible I have a sneaky friend :P
Picture of nanakomaki
So...I was on and off since both nail & hand creams are very small and lazy sometimes (most of the time?)...

But somehow, nail cream made back of my left hand looks better than back of my right hand with hand cream. And hand cream made my right hand fingers looks better than my left hand fingers with nail cream.

BTW, I kinda mentioned hand cream smelled like vanilla on my hand...but after 1 week or so, it changed to more cinnamon smell.

Also as Celia mentioned, hand cream even used less than nail cream, the hand cream was gone much faster than nail cream...

I have been also using for my lip, too...in the beginning, I couldn't stand the taste (cream or fragrance?) since I kept licking my lips...but because of the taste, I lick much less than before.

The first thing I noticed was...my cracks didn't change as much but color. It was reddish with some hyper pigmentation before...and became really pale pink (looked like dead, tho)...then now, looks light pink.

Anyway, I decided to use Tri-red for my hands for now since it seems like still strong for my face somehow. Once my hands become like Dr. P like 20's hands, then I might go back to hand & nail cream. And I will use hand & nail creams left overs for my lips for now. Love
Hand are slow to remodel. I started on several occasions to use the FFB on my hands. Tin Peptide based as well. Then went back to Copper Peptide based products.

From my experience I think the hand cream, FFB or Nail Cream will give the quickest results.

But Tin Peptides do not have the deep action of Copper Peptides. Their effect is mostly limited to the Epidermis.

My thinking is for deep remodeling and getting out the deeper damage a copper based product like P&R or Trireduction are the way to go.

I do like the effect of he hand cream. But until the deep damage is removed I will be sticking with the Copper Peptides and maybe supplementing those with the hand cream for a nice look while they are remodeling.
Hoping to revive this thread Big Grin

I've been using P&R, usually twice a day, on the backs of my hands for about 3 months. Sometimes I use lacsal 20 mins prior to P&R in the evening. I just started using Jason vit e oil in addition to the cps. My hand skin is extreamly thin as of last year. It rapidly thinned out and I've been trying to thicken if possible. I think that they are starting to look better some days..

Has anyone had luck thickening their hands this way? Or with the hand cream? Should I change up my routine or just stay the course?? Would love to hear what's working for peopleSmiler
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Cats:

Have you been able to try our TINPEP Hand Cream?
It was specifically designed for this area.

Here's a comment we received earlier this year:

"My hands which have always been veiny have definitely improved over the years using CPs & now TINPEP hand cream. CPs have definitely thickened the skin so they don't look nearly as bad. TINPEP is doing wonders on my husband's hands as well which are chronically cracked & dry in the winter. He is loving it!"

See: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...381097036#4381097036

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thanks SB, I read the entire thread, very good info but would have been nice to hear back from all that had set goals.
Next order the hand cream is on my hitlistSmiler