Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New Lip Balm Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I love the lip balm formula! It has a rich emoliant feel thats not over the top waxy and settles in nicely. It has a perfect light scent too.
Everytime I use Retin-A my lips get super dry. This lip balm has replenshed them quickly.
I can't wait for the official release. I hope I can get another sample with my recent order.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Juventus:

Thanks so much for your feedback - The response to our new lip balm has been overwhelming!

We will keep you posted right here on the forum and via newsletters for a release date for the full size product.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
We are pleased to present to you, Dr. Pickart's latest creation:

DR. PICKART'S LIP REPLENISHER

We are now fulfilling orders for this new product that was tested a few months back and received overwhelming feedback. Clients just loved it!

The issue for many of us is that cosmetic lip products often have to be constantly re-applied and only end up drying out the delicate lip skin even more.

What was needed was a perfect balm that both women and men could use and that would last all-day, during all-climates.

Dr. Pickart's lip balm contains a proprietary blend of squalane, sweet almond oil, and coconut oil.

The scent is light and refreshing. The packaging is easy to carry and sleek.

We welcome you to add it in with your next order!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology