Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
new GHK product Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I sent an email from the website and left a msg on the phone line and with not getting any results referring to the forum..regarding GHK does one use it at night or day. If a day cream, do I use the LacSal regimen at night alone and GHK in the morning with TTT?
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear patrice:

Thanks for posting your question!

The new 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream can be used either morning or evening. But we suggest that it be applied on freshly cleansed skin for optimal penetration and that it always be applied very lightly.

If a client is also using leave-on hydroxy acids, GHK products should only be applied at the opposite end of the day. So for most clients who love using hydroxy acids (which typically are applied at night) this means that they would use the VIP Cream during the day.

If you are not noticing any visible improvements as yet, the time of day of the application is not as important as how you are using the product. We'd be happy to give you some tips so that you can boost your results:

1. Light applications seem to work best. The gold jar that houses the VIP Cream actually holds much more than 1.7oz and we typically fill the cream only up to right below the "shoulder". This allows us to provide a little bit more than 1.7 ounces as will as avoid spillage and expansion that can occur during shrinkwrapping and shipping. So when applied very lightly, the product should actually last quite some time.

2. Use a light biological oil as a penetrating agent. First apply the VIP Cream lightly; allow the product a few seconds to start to penetrate. Then apply a light amount of Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher for Skin right on top (or use another light moisturizer). Besides serving as an excellent moisturizer, Emu Oil is a very effective penetrating agent. As it tries to go into the skin, when applied on top of copper-peptides, it will help push down more of the copper and help boost your results.

4. The importance of effective manual exfoliation. Be sure that you've added a gentle but effective method of manual abrasion. Although Skin Biology does not endorse or especially recommend one type/brand of microdermabrasion cloth or scrub above another, many clients have experienced improved results when they effectively slough off dead skin cells so that they can finally see what the copper-peptides have been working to accomplish underneath. When searching for a good microdermbrasion cloth, look for 100% microfiber dermal grade. As far as skin scrubs are concerned, look for scrubs that utilize small exfoliating granules. The granule should be relatively round in shape and a fine scrub is best. Scrubs such as oatmeal and apricot scrubs with large granules have a tendency to tear at the skin leaving small lesions. Some clients have chosen to make their own scrub using brown sugar and Emu Oil. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

5. Keep in mind that consistency and patience are vital. The recent customer review posted on the VIP Luxury Cream product page might be of great interest to you:

"I ordered this the week it went on sale for $99, expecting miracles. For the first 3 weeks I was becoming skeptical by the day and then WHAM!!!! it kicked in. I've been using under my eyes, neck, and jowl line. Wow, wow, wow is all I can say...and I'm not easily impressed. This is working like nothing else and even at this steep price tag I will continue to order. All of your products are like no others and I'm now a convert - we all want instant results - so my advice is just be patient, you will be amazed!"
Reviewer: Jan from Colorado

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
I too am not impressed easily. Even for Dr Pickart's products. But this is a winner. Any way to get notification when it goes on sale for $99 ??? I had it in my cart and missed ordering by 8 hours. I did order and pay full price and love it and want to keep it going.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear danceinarizona:

Glad you love the product!

Yes. Please private message us and we will contact you with details about any future specials.

Also subscribing to our Monthly Newsletter is one of the best ways to keep abreast of new developments and specials!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology