Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
CELES Oil Good for Blemish-Prone Skin? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I like what my sample of CELES Oil did for my hands and would like to know if it is considered a good choice for my face, which is not oily, but definitely prone to clogging. I plan to do some mild acid peels and wonder if this oil would be good to use immediately after a peel?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
My experience with the oil is that it is very balancing. I apply it everyday and yes it is very soothing after a peel. I always make sure I apply CP's very lightly after a peel.

Thanks for your reply, Sanctuary. Since I see nothing on the website indicating that CELES oil is contraindicated for break out-prone skin, I will be ordering some and trying it out. It will be interesting to see how it compares to Emu Oil-S and Squalane. I had never used oils on my face until starting Skin Biology, but have been so very happy with the results I've had with the oils on both my face and on my hands. I used to use globs and blobs of heavy, greasy creams on my hands and even topped them off (hoping to seal in moisture, as I'd read was important to support the skin's barrier) with petroleum jelly....YUCK...but no more! Nothing has done as much for my hands as Retinol in Squalane and CELES oil. The wrinkly-crinklies are gone! THANKS, DR. P and SKIN BIOLOGY!

Picture of Dr. Pickart
The key is always to start with a very light amount.

Celes Oil spreads very easily. About 2 drops covers your hands.