New
Find
Notify
Tools
Feedback on New LacSal Serum Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Skin Biology Clients:

As announced at the New LacSal Serum thread, we have started to send out the serum counterpart to LacSal Cream - LacSal Serum, for clients to try with any other Skin Biology product purchase.

To those who have had the opportunity to try it, we would love to hear your comments on the product. The 5ml sample of LacSal Serum received free with any order will be enough for you to test out your skin's response to this 10% hydroxy acid serum.

We have setup this area for comments on the use of LacSal Serum and how you have been using it with SRCPs. We will be reviewing this periodically.

Thank you,
-Skin Biology

Question:
LacSal Serum - How has your skin responded so far?

Choices:
EXCELLENT - Enjoyed the Sample...Already seeing benefits
VERY GOOD - No irritation, I would use this regularly
GOOD - I would use this but have some suggestions
OKAY - Have suggestions (see below)
Please revise...(see below)

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I got the sample with my last order. I just started using it but I already like it because I like the serums better than the creams. I like the way serums feel on the skin compared to creams. I hope I can get a full bottle with my next order in the future.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear yeshua_seven:

We're glad you are enjoying the serums.

We'll announce here when LacSal Serum will be available in the regular order size.

Thank you!
-Skin Bio Team
I've always loved the way LacSal makes my skin feel so soft. I use it when I want a break from my regular harsher exfoliants but still want to carry on exfoliating with something milder.

Skin Bio I forgot to ask for a freebie of something in my last order. Can you add something? Um...LacSal would be nice lol. Failing that then maybe squalene? I forget what the freebie options are.
I finally tried the lacsal serum!!

I like the idea of a leave on gentle exfoliator,
but I wasn't crazy about the consistancy of this product. it felt a bit sticky.

exfol serum really rocks as a gentle leave on product.
Dr. Pickart, if rumor is correct, and you're thinking about doing away with this gentle giant...
I'll have to set you loose at the Mala Mala Game Preserve, and HUNT YOU DOWN!!! lol
seriously tho,
i DO like the concept of a gentle leave-on aha/bha product. but at this time, i could not see lacsal serum taking the place of my exfol.

not sure, i might give lacsal serum another try in future (I like the addition of LA in a leave on product),
just can't let go of my exfol right now.
I like it! Granted, it would be nice if there were stronger ones, maybe different levels. This still seems kind of light to me (I use it on shoulders where skin is thicker). The only problem is the container itself. My bottle always squirts everywhere when I try and use it.
Sorry, I thought this was the cream forum. I haven't used the serum.
Picture of Skin Biology
Thank you bubbleoffplumb and Johnston for your honest feedback.

Re: the little sampler bottle - LacSal Serum (which is now available for purchase for those who would like to use it) is contained in an airless pump and hopefully that will make things easier to control.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
I thought lacsal serum was good, but since I have very sensitive skin, it tend to make my skin abit dry.
I still prefer Exfol serum more.
Exfol serum is perfect for my skin,
to me exfol serum is a godsend Love