New
Find
Notify
Tools
Here's What People Are Saying! (WRITE A REVIEW) Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Clients/Visitors:

Here are some recent customer reviews uploaded directly onto Skin Biology's online shopping cart. These are unsolicited comments posted by customers when they place a re-order for their favorite product or when the results they are seeing motivate them to log back on and post a review.

From JB - Commenting on 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream:
"Luxury cream | Are you kidding me... this stuff is amazing AMAZING!!!! In 2 weeks I have noticed a difference. Make it cheaper....I want it for my whole body....seriously, do a body version!!"

From AL - Commenting on Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher:
"Great after Laser Procedure | I've been using Emu Oil for about a year and have actually found it to be more effective than La Mer cream. Anyone who uses La Mer knows what a good thing this is for the bank account. After beginning laser treatments (IPL in late winter, Erbium in the spring), I have used Emu Oil during the recuperation, along with CP Serum. I am very happy with the results."

From JS - Commenting on Two Timing Tightener 2X Extra Strength:
"ABSOLUTELY AMAZING TIGHTENER | Dr Pickarts new Two Timing Tightener 2X is absolutely amazing. I have been using it both AM and PM. For the AM, I apply the Two Timing Tightener 2X after applying the 3% GHK Luxury Cream. I wait about 10 minutes then apply my foundation. It tightens immediately. I actually feel it tighten and it remains tight all day long. I notice it mostly in my neck, under my chin and jowl areas. These are the areas I need it the most. For the PM (On both my face and neck), I use Super CP Serum. I then apply a light coverage of Emu Oil. After waiting about 30 minutes I apply the new Two Timing Tightener 2X. I have used the Two Timing Tightener in the past, but I have now reached a point that I need a stronger tightener. I have tried other tighteners thinking they would be stronger, but received no results. This product is amazing. There is no tightener on the market that compares to Dr. Packarts Two Timing Tightener 2X."

JD from Australia - Commenting on 4 Sensuous Scents:
"Perfect scent! | Agree with the other reviewer. Yum. I do not like perfumes at all. I find them all too cloying and overpowering but I just love this scent. Will definitely purchase again. I think I have found my fragrance!"

Anonymous - Commenting on Lactic Power 10:
"Best Product I've ever Used. | You know how people always want to find some miracle skin product but never find it? Well this product I would say is really a miracle product. I have blemishes and from using this for one week their appearance was reduced. It's really a miracle. My skin looks amazing. Everyone was complementing me and asking what had I done differently. Someone even asked me if I had gotten some laser resurfacing procedure. That's how good this product is. I would HIGHLY recommend buying this. Best product I've ever purchased. I use this every day."

From MV - Commenting on Super Cop 2X Extra Strength:
"Reverse skin aging is what Super Cop2X does | I worked my way up to Super Cop 2X and have been using it in combination with LacSal cream for about two years. During this time, my skin has not aged and neither has my face. I'm almost 70 years old and I look the same as I did five years ago. I just ran into someone I've known for about 10 years and whom I see about twice a year. He exclaimed: You never change! You've looked the same since I met you. While this may be a bit of an exaggeration, it's not by much. While I also use other Skin Biology products (e.g. Night Eyes, CELES, Two-Timing Tightener), I attribute most of my skin appearance to Super Cop 2X."

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Why Write a Review?
Who isn't encouraged by reading the success stories of your fellow copper peptide fans? Everyone benefits when tips and suggestions on product use are shared. In fact the sharing of what is working, how exactly you've been successful using the product(s), and how long it took you to see those results has led to some of our most successful product formulations (Two Timing Tightener, Skin Signals Cream, CP Ultimate Eyes, just to name a few).

How to Write a Review?
Writing a review is very simple and takes just a few moments (see screenshot):

1. CLICK on the product you have enjoyed using for a period of time.

2. SCROLL down to the bottom of the page of that specific product listing.

3. READ the other reviews posted and feel free to click on "Was this review helpful to you?"

4. SELECT "Write a review" and you will be directed to rate the product and type a brief review. TIPS: Please keep your review relatively concise but try to be as detailed as possible. Think about what you wish you would have known about the product before use. Give tips and suggestions that are easy to put into practice. Finally, Dr. Pickart really does enjoy the expressions of gratitude, heartfelt thanks and wonderful suggestions that we so often find within submitted reviews.

5. NAME - You can put your name, nickname, or leave this field blank to remain Anonymous.

6. LOCATION - The system will default to the city and state linked to your account. But you can always just put the country. We recommend adding at least your country to the review so that others can have a general idea of where you are from. Skin Biology clients are international (we routinely ship to over 25 different countries); it would be nice for our reviews to reflect our wonderful international community.

---REMEMBER:
The best reviews are from clients who have used the product for a good amount of time. Keep in mind that each individual's skin is different. Generally it takes at least 4-6 weeks for someone to start to notice the beginnings of positive changes in their skin. Therefore, prematurely posting a review (whether positive or negative) would not be very accurate or helpful to others / For more information, see: Tips on How to Use Copper Peptides Properly

We appreciate your business and look forward to your continued participation - Who knows if one of your testimonials will be highlighted here on our chat forum or be the key factor in making the difference for someone else to see great results?

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

SCREENSHOT: How to Write a Review