Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
CREPEY Skin Escape - Standout Product Just Got BETTER Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
CREPEY Skin Escape - Standout Product Just Got BETTER (Mid January 2018 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/MidJan2018_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

NEWS & UPDATES:
Looking for results? Of course you are! Let me review with you three reasons why copper peptides continue to be the skincare line of choice for clients around the world. First, I have personally designed my comprehensive skin care programs to be similar to what professional cosmetologists use. Second, although the patent is now open on copper peptides, only Skin Biology products are based on my original formulas used in the human studies that determined safety and rejuvenating actions. Third, cosmetics designed with your skin's health in mind will always produce superior results. ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

NEW CLIENT FAVORITE - IN A NEW SIZE!

The year 2018 is off to a great start! Found to smooth and refine thin, loose skin, our latest fan favorite (GHK-Cu Crepey Skin Escape) has been formulated to address the needs of your skin quickly and efficiently.

Here's a few comments from a client, 63 years young: "I have seen about 60% improvement in both feel and appearance just a week. Before using this product, the skin had a map-like quality, with all kinds of fine crinkles. It looked cracked, just as clay soil that has baked in the summer sun looks. I was using all kinds of scrubs and oils, to no avail. I look forward to seeing the results after a month."

Let us help you find the right product combinations for your skin type by contacting us for your FREE Skin Care Consultation - 1-800-405-1912.

.............................................................................................................................

LOOKING INTO MICRONEEDLING? - DON'T BE SHY

If microneedling (derma rolling) has caught your interest, it may be time for you to try this proven method for boosting visible results. At-home devices, such as Skin Biology's Microneedling Device, have actually been used for many years.

Following the instructions enclosed with your device makes it simple and easy to use from the very first day it arrives.

If you have already purchased a skin roller, and are finding certain copper peptide products especially helpful, be sure to share your comments We look forward to reading your feedback!

.............................................................................................................................

EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER OFFERS: NEW COMBOS - AMAZING SAVINGS

Special product combos that save 30% OFF

VIP Skin Line (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum
• Two Timing Tightener 2X - Extra Strength
• CELES Moisturizing Oil
• Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher

Ultimate Skin Care System (Reg Price $120 / Your Price $84)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Dr. Pickart's Face & Body Cleanser
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

Maximum Skin Tightening System (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• Skin Signals Cream
• LacSal Cream
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology