Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    $25 SPECIAL for Our 25th Anniversary - Starts August 25th

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
$25 SPECIAL for Our 25th Anniversary - Starts August 25th Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
$25 SPECIAL for Our 25th Anniversary - Starts August 25th (Special Announcement)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/MidAug2019_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

NEWS & UPDATES:
Twenty-five years ago, I established Skin Biology as a anti-aging cosmeceutical company dedicated to bringing direct-to-you-from-the-lab skincare at reasonable prices. My emphasis has always been to highlight the many positive benefits of using copper peptides for skin and hair rejuvenation."
---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD
BA Chemistry and Mathematics, University of Minnesota
PhD Biochemistry, University of California at San Francisco

Skin Biology's 25th Year Anniversary: Twenty-Five Years of Skin Care the Right Way

In 1994, Skin Biology was founded in Washington State USA to provide a source for those looking for creams and serums based on biochemist Dr. Loren Pickart's original studies. Our income is used to support our scientific research on human aging.

To celebrate our 25th Anniversary, we are pleased to present a very limited time offer on one of our best-sellers: Super GHK-Copper Cream and Serum. This is the product that started it all (GHK-Cu) masterfully formulated for optimal results.

Order 15ml of Super GHK Cream or Serum for only $25! - Regularly priced at $38, this savings special ends August 31st!

Why Clients love Super-GHK Copper:

Dr. Pickart's first generation copper peptides were built around GHK. There are a number of companies selling inactive and possibly skin-damaging copper complexes at a very low cost. However, when you purchase true GHK-copper directly from Skin Biology you are ensured the quality of a product proven to benefit your skin.

Both cream and serum versions of Super GHK-Copper contain the original active, skin beauty-improving copper peptide at a concentration much higher than competing products to restore vibrancy (elasticity), clarity (smoothness and even skin tone) while actively diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.

Regularly $38 - Order the 15ml for only $25 during August 25th through 31st!

Feedback on Super GHK-Copper:
"The GHK Serum and Cream are one of my favorite products from Dr. Pickart. It sinks right in and only a small amount is needed. I feel like my skin appears smoother and is very hydrated."

"Love your products. Since I have oily skin I've been using the following serums: Super CP Serum & Super GHK Serum (around eye area) in the morning and in the evening I use the LacSal Serum and the Super GHK Cream (around eye area). This routine has helped my blemish-prone skin from breakouts and has reduced the shine on my face."

"I have been using only Skin Biology for 10 years. I am now 58. I have no wrinkles yet some slight loss of tightness. The skin on my body is the same. The GHK-Cu is wonderful."

"This is the best ever for my oh so sensitive neck. On top of everything else, the cream smells very nice --no fragrance, I know, but the ingredients just smell very clean. Love it."
"I have been using your products for 3 years and my skin has improved. GHK Serum and Cream is great for daily use. I've got a trial from my last purchase and as soon as I used GHK Serum and Cream, my skin got very soft."

"I use the GHK-Cu on my entire face, around the eyes and on the neck. I have just been using it for about 2 months. My skin looks great! I am in a good routine now so will not change anything!"

"So far I love the GHK serum for my orbital area. I think it is already helping the skin under my eyes. I'm very excited about the product."

The real proof of Skin Biology products is in the results they generate! Test Dr. Pickart's unique formulation of GHK-Cu in either a cream or serum version. Order online or call 1-800-405-1912 (01-425-644-0160). Contact a Skin Biology representative for assistance and personalized suggestions.

Find the answers to how you can boost your visible results with copper peptides by requesting a FREE Online Skin Care Consultation - Click to start: www.ReverseSkinAging.com/personalconsultation.html

.............................................................................................................................

EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER OFFERS: NEW COMBOS - AMAZING SAVINGS

Special product combos that save 30% OFF

VIP Skin Line (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum
• Two Timing Tightener 2X - Extra Strength
• CELES Moisturizing Oil
• Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher

Ultimate Skin Care System (Reg Price $120 / Your Price $84)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Dr. Pickart's Face & Body Cleanser
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

Maximum Skin Tightening System (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• Skin Signals Cream
• LacSal Cream
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology