Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    Microneedling, Derma Roller Combos ON SALE NOW - Skin Biology Dec 2016 Newsletter

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Microneedling, Derma Roller Combos ON SALE NOW - Skin Biology Dec 2016 Newsletter Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Skin Needling Combos That Will Make You STOP & SHOP (December 2016 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/Dec2016_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

NEWS & UPDATES:
Dear clients, I am happy to greet you and your family this season with special news and product updates by means of a very special announcement. If microneedling (derma rolling) has caught your interest, it may be time for you to try this proven method for boosting visible results. At-home devices, like the one I've decided to make available to you, have been successfully used for many years. Following the enclosed instructions makes it simple and easy to use from the very first day your device arrives. If you have already purchased a skin roller and are finding certain copper peptide products especially helpful, be sure to share your comments on our chat forum - I look forward to reading your feedback! --- Dr. Loren Pickart

EXCLUSIVE OFFERS - The Science of Real Skin Care

Ordering the following skin needling systems will save you both time and money (when compared to ordering products separately) - Place a phone order (1-800-405-1912) or Request an Online Skin Consultation for more personalized help!

COMPLETE NEEDLING PACKAGE (Starting at $57.00)
• (1) Microneedling Device - Choose Your Size: 0.5mm / 1.0mm / 1.5mm
• Select Copper Peptide Serum: Regular CP Serum OR Super GHK Serum
• Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher for Skin

THE BEST OF SKIN BIOLOGY KIT
• Skin Signals Solution 50ml
• Squalene Oil 30ml
• 4Sensuous Scents Oil
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher

MICRONEEDLING BODY CARE KIT
• Protect & Restore Body Lotion (Unscented) 8oz
Assist penetration copper peptides for stretch marks or blemishes on stomach, legs, and arm areas

MICRONEEDLING HAIR HELP KIT
• (1) Microneedling Device - Choose Your Size: 0.5mm / 1.0mm
• Folligen Total Therapy Solution
Assist penetration of copper peptides in Folligen Solution with a scalp roller

.............................................................................................................................

HERE'S WHAT USERS OF SKIN ROLLERS + COPPER PEPTIDES HAVE TO SAY:

"Wow, between Skin Signals, Super Cop 2X, LacSal and a twice weekly rolling (started that last week) the results are amazing!! ... I wished I would have taken pictures before I started!." - M.A.

"Love, love, love copper peptides! I have been using Dr. Pickart's copper peptides for over 3 yrs now. I started with the trial kit and have now found the products that work best for me (URL=http://store.reverseskinaging.com/Skin_Signals_Solution_p/1800.htm]Skin Signals[/URL], Super CP Serum, 7% GHK-Cu peptide) I am truly in love with copper peptides. I'm 53 yrs young and have been told I look 10 years younger! My skin is smooth, clear, elastic and basically line-free with the exception of some minor eye crinkles. I can go without foundation and look like I'm wearing it. I find the copper peptides especially useful when derma rolling. I started low and slow at the beginning... My husband just had a spot removed from his face and I plan on helping him with his blemish by introducing him to copper peptides. " -L.

"I have been using copper peptide serums for many years now. This serum makes an incredible partner along with skin needling and exfoliation. My disfiguring pigmented, pitted, and hypertrophic marks from severe breakouts have resolved by 85% over the course of a couple years. Although skin needling works well alone, adding the CPs hastened the results. I have had many people think that I have gotten botox or a facelift-- something I could never afford. In reality, I have just been empowered with Dr. Pickart's knowledge on practical and effective skin care. The serum has made me beautiful again. Dr. Pickart forever has my gratitude!" - P.N.

"I recommend repeated Skin Needling treatments over a period of 1 to 2 years. I also recommend that my patients continue home needling to ensure the longevity of their blemish improvement. At-home needling can be safely combined with the use of a mild Copper Peptide Serum and /or tretinoin to maximise improvements in the appearance of depressed scarring." - Dr. Philippa McCaffery (Australia).

Read entire article by Cosmetic Physician Dr. Philippa McCaffery at Using Skin Needling and Skin Roller Devices with Copper Peptides - www.reverseskinaging.com/skin-...ing-and-rollers.html

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology