Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    $45 OFF Special Thanks to You - Amazing Savings on Copper Peptides | Anti-Aging

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
$45 OFF Special Thanks to You - Amazing Savings on Copper Peptides | Anti-Aging Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
$45 OFF Special Thanks to You - Amazing Savings on Copper Peptides (Mid November 2016 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/MidNov2016_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

NEWS & UPDATES:
I founded Skin Biology with my wife Charlene in 1994 and, in large part, it has been due to the loyal and enthusiastic reception I received years ago from you our clients that we are still here today. As a personal thank-you to each and every one of you this season, I'm happy to offer the best savings on my 3% VIP Luxury Products: $99 for 50ml (---a savings of more than $45 OFF the regular price)! Contact me or my staff for personalized tips on how to use my latest products and tools to make this season the best yet! ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

THE PICKART FAMILY'S GIFT TO YOU: MORE THAN $45 OFF VIP LUXURY PRODUCTS!
Skin Biology has been around for over 22 years, providing thousands of people around the world with effective copper peptide products directly formulated by Dr. Pickart. This type of special savings offered this week will allow us to continue to provide even more clients with the opportunity to see for themselves the power of GHK-Cu copper peptides.

A Special THANKS to You - Thank you for your patronage through the years, for your suggestions on how to further improve our products, and for the many client referrals that have made our original brand of copper peptides known worldwide. Pass on the savings to your family and friends by letting them know that the strongest concentration of GHK-Cu in a cream or serum formulation, 3%GHK VIP Luxury Cream and Luxury Serum, is now available for a very limited time for only $99 (Regular price $145).

FREE SHIPPING + (2) FREE Bonus Samples of Your Choice!

Both 3% GHK Luxury Cream and 3% GHK Luxury Serum contain skin-identical antioxidants that encourage elasticity for a more youthful complexion. Order the Cream Version, with its additional moisturizing agents, if you have normal-to-dry skin type. Those with oily-to-combination skin type should use the VIP Luxury Serum (the oil-free counterpart that has a quick "mattifying effect" on oily skin areas).

Order online or call 1-800-405-1912 to place your order today! This offer often results in the large size temporarily selling out - Order now to ensure normal delivery. LIMITED TIME SPECIAL: Offer ends Thursday, December 1st.

.............................................................................................................................

EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER OFFERS: NEW COMBOS - AMAZING SAVINGS

Special product combos that save 30% OFF

COMPLETE NEEDLING PACKAGE (Starting at $57.00)
• (1) Microneedling Device - Choose Your Size: 0.5mm / 1.0mm / 1.5mm
• Select Copper Peptide Serum: Regular CP Serum OR Super GHK Serum
• Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher for Skin

THE BEST OF SKIN BIOLOGY KIT
• (1) Microneedling Device - Choose Your Size: 0.5mm / 1.0mm / 1.5mm
• Skin Signals Solution 50ml
• Squalene Oil 30ml
• 4Sensuous Scents Oil
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology