Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    Make a Love Connection with Scented Pheromone Fragrance (Feb 2017 Newsletter)

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Make a Love Connection with Scented Pheromone Fragrance (Feb 2017 Newsletter) Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Make a Love Connection with Scented Pheromone Fragrance | NEW! Skin Biology Newsletter (February 2017 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/Feb2017_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

NEWS & UPDATES:
Hello friends! I'd love to take this opportunity to show you an innovative way to make your lives a bit more relaxing, enjoyable, and socially engaging. Although anti-aging has always been our primary goal here at Skin Biology, the science of scent has made my collection of pheromone products "must-haves" for clients around the world. Let me show you how you can make the shortest month of the year perhaps the most memorable! ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

PHEROMONE PERFUME GIFT PACK + PHEROMONE-INFUSED LIP BALM!

Order Skin Biology's best-selling pheromone fragrances for one low price! These are the fragrances you've been wanting to try. This special product combo allows you to sample all of our client favorites and save 30% OFF!

What Makes Our Perfumes Truly Special - Biochemist Dr. Loren Pickart has formulated a number of pheromone perfume oils that are sure to appeal to the senses because they are based on essential oils that have been used for centuries for calming relaxation and bonding.

A Pheromone-Infused Lip Replenisher? You have to try this. Our newest Lip Replenisher is a handmade, petroleum-free, natural lip protectant made with pure beeswax, squalane, sweet almond and coconut oil, plus cholesterol and lanosterol esters. The pheromone-infused version is enhanced with SB74 - our signature pheromone product available only at Skin Biology.

PERFUME REVIEWS:
"As far as the scent goes, I'm tentatively thrilled...it's been two days. Hard to say whether I'm imagining things. So far I've received especially friendly service at stores and at the doctors, and one fellow at the deli kept giving me second glances." - from California

"I tend to use this one [4 Sensuous Scents] every day because it smells so good. I like that it's a little spicy and sweet. Like the other perfumes sold on this site, it does not trigger my allergies nor irritate my skin, and it seems to promote cooperation with other people. I notice that people seem more attentive and eager to help than otherwise. The jerks are less jerk-y. It's like a little charm spell in a bottle." - S.

"[Romantic Perfume Oil for Women] is a very nice smelling perfume. Kind of sweet, fresh and light. I feel happy when I wear it, and I seem to be more approachable, too. It has quickly become a favorite scent. I tend to get bored of scents after a little while, but I have bought this twice and will need to get more soon." - from Canada

"I would just like to add another affirmation of these perfumes. They are definitely winners. I've been wearing them since my last order a few months back, and I can assuredly say that they are quite addictive. They kind of have a bit of an aromatherapeutic lift for me in addition to their powers of attraction." - K.

Yes, there is a science to scent! Let our plant-derived pheromones and botanical fragrances enhance your personal pheromone signature - CLICK TO ORDER or select Dr. Pickart's Pheromone-Infused Lip Balm | Call 1-800-405-1912 for assistance with online or phone orders.

.............................................................................................................................

SURPRISING RUSH ON MICRODERMABRASION CLOTHS! POPULARITY RISES

You've heard of something selling "like hotcakes"? Well, never in our wildest dreams would we have imagined our 100% Microdermabrasion Cloths would turn out to sell like HOTCAKES!

Since their introduction, these exfoliating cloths have been so well received that it is difficult to keep them in stock. You'll be happy to know we have reinforced our supply to handle the growing trend in orders.

Why do Microfiber Beauty Cloths work so well? Simply put, regular facial cloths leave behind residue and do not effectively exfoliate the skin.

The 100% microfiber beauty cleansing cloths exfoliate gently and cleanse skin completely, leaving skin feeling softer even after the first use. Skin Biology cloths are considered an "ECO cloth" because of their support of water conservation. They absorb more than cotton cloths, help save water, and outlast traditional cotton textiles while working to fade stubborn blemishes, minimize the look of wrinkles, diminish the appearance of age spots, and add a glowing radiance to dull skin appearance.

Use with a mild hydroxy acid exfoliator that will break up damage so that the cloth can effectively slough off dead skin cells and rejuvenate skin optimally - Read more...

VIEW HOW-TO-VIDEO on How to Use Your Cloth More Effectively | SAVE NOW and order the special combo with Lactic Power 10 or LacSal Cream (10% hydroxy acid leave-on exfoliators).

.............................................................................................................................

EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER OFFERS: NEW COMBOS - AMAZING SAVINGS

Special product combos that save 30% OFF

VIP Skin Line (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum
• Two Timing Tightener 2X - Extra Strength
• CELES Moisturizing Oil
• Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher

Ultimate Skin Care System (Reg Price $120 / Your Price $84)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Dr. Pickart's Face & Body Cleanser
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

Maximum Skin Tightening System (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $77)
• Skin Signals Cream
• LacSal Cream
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology