Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    NEWSLETTER: Amazing Results Using Copper Peptides - Exclusive Offers!

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
NEWSLETTER: Amazing Results Using Copper Peptides - Exclusive Offers! Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Amazing Results Using Copper Peptides - Exclusive Offers! (Mid October 2015 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: http://reverseskinaging.com/Mi...ologyNewsletter.html

Fall is upon us. Everything is just so pretty in autumn. The changing of the leaves creates beautiful scenery as you walk through most any city. There are new tastes and delicious aromas this time of year (like apple cider and pumpkin pie). Whether you are cuddled up with a good book or enjoying a homemade meal, nothing is quite as serene as sitting by the fire. After a long day at work, this can be just what you need to put your mind at ease. For all of our clients, we wish you a beautiful fall season.

MONTHLY TESTIMONIAL HIGHLIGHT:
"I'm 53 years old and I've been using your copper peptide products for about 2 years. I have a 2 year old grandson and I am not exaggerating when I tell you that everyone I meet (when we are out together) thinks he is my son, not my grandson.

I am so shocked by this and I have to believe it is because of your products. I just want to thank you so much for your products and the information you have made available to the public.

I lost my husband (at 48) and felt I was too old to remarry - but 4 months ago, I remarried and my husband is 2 years younger than I am. I have to attribute some of the responsibility to your products. They gave me the confidence that I needed and I felt attractive again. I just want to encourage you to keep up the good work! Thank you again." - M.W

.............................................................................................................................

EXCLUSIVE OFFERS: The Science of Real Skin Care
Enjoy these exclusive offers on our best selling systems for skin and body rejuvenation found only through Skin Biology. Each order entitles you to your own personalized skincare online consultation - Call 1-800-405-1912 for more information or send an email to customerservice@skinbiology.com

ADVANCED WRINKLE REPAIR (Price: $76 / Value: $109)
• Super GHK Copper Cream
• Skin Signals Solution
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher
• Dr. Pickart's Cleanser
• Super Cop 2X Extra Strength

COMPLETE HANDS & FEET SYSTEM (Price: $46 / Value: $65)
• LOVE Foot Cream
• TINPEP Hand Cream
• Tin Nail Renewal Cream
• Microdermabrasion Cloth

ULTIMATE BODY CARE SYSTEM (Price: $34 / Value: $48)
• Copper Sun Tanning Lotion
• Protect & Restore Body Lotion
• LOVE Foot Cream
• Super Cop 2X Extra Strength

PHEROMONE ATTRACTORS SET (Price: $28 / Value: $40)
• Body Perfume: Ylang Ylang
• Body Perfume: Jasmine
• 4 Sensuous Scents
• Romantic Perfume Oil: Men
• Romantic Perfume Oil: Women

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology