healthyskin.infopop.cc
Are there any plans to distribute products from the UK?

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5220011852/m/7590008434

08 July 2006, 01:51 PM
Dani
Are there any plans to distribute products from the UK?
I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but I was wondering if there were any plans to make Skin Biology products available to purchase from within the UK or even Europe?
It'd certainly make things alot more convenient for me. Smiler
08 July 2006, 03:14 PM
Dr. Pickart
Capetown, South Africa
8 July 2006

Yes, we are working on setting a UK website for the EU.

The group we were working with is having problems and we are getting too many complaints about them.
09 July 2006, 03:04 AM
Dani
Thanks for responding so quickly. That really is great news. Do you have an idea of when you hope it'll be up and running?
17 January 2007, 11:57 AM
chrish
Any more news on there being a UK/Europe site for purchase of SB products ?

Thanks
Chris
17 January 2007, 03:14 PM
Dr. Pickart
We are talking with potential distributors of the products in the EU.
11 July 2008, 06:28 AM
SeanySeanUK
I'm based in the UK and have ordered from both SkinBio and NCN (recommended resellers of some of the products).

Nanci at NCN is excellent and ships her products promptly. I did notice there was a slight lag time in the products being despatched, but this is probably due to the number of orders SkinBio gets (and the queries etc), but I have received orders from both SkinBio and NCN and am based in London, England.
11 July 2008, 09:30 AM
Dr. Pickart
We are working on a distributor in the EU. Hopefully, this will be resolved in a few months.
28 July 2008, 03:59 PM
aryanswatch
I would be extremely glad if I could purchase your products in Europe. I live in Germany and I am finding it very difficult to get your products from the US. Some times the shipping costs are too much and also the time it takes to reach me through normal shipping is unpredictable.

I hope you could soon come out with a distributor/reseller in Europe.

with regards,
Aryan
29 July 2008, 01:27 PM
Dr. Pickart
Hair Shop Europe is planning to carry our products within the EU. You can contact them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
11 November 2008, 10:56 AM
Rollerman
I live in the uk and have ordered some products off this site. I wouldn't mind knowing the expected delivery time, is it normally around two weeks?

Is it possible to track the progress of my order through the UPS site, if so how?

Rollerman