New
Find
Notify
Tools
TRY OUR NEW PRODUCTS! Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Skin Biology Clients and Visitors:

We are pleased to be able to publicly announce here first on our Skin Biology Forum Site the availability of TWO New Products!

These products are available for YOU to try and give us your honest feedback:

SUPER COP 2X:
This Skin Rejuvenating Copper-Peptide Cream is based on the original formula that led to Super Cop. It was developed earlier, however some clients were not able to use it due to its strength and therefore the milder version (now known as Super Cop Cream) was put in circulation instead. But since many have contacted us asking for the original version to be distributed once again, we are happy to be introducing Super Cop 2X for customers to try free of charge for a limited time.

TIN PEPTIDE NAIL RENEWAL:
If you have enjoyed using our CP Nail Renewal but have noticed a slight greenish tint to your nails or cuticles you will be happy to note our latest formula: Tin Peptide Nail Renewal. Help your fingers feel smooth and your nails feel stronger with this new nail rejuvenation cream!

From Your Friends At,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I would love to try the new Super Cop 2x. How do I go about obtaining some?
Ignore my last post... I now see the link!
Picture of Melcast
Smiler I've already sent you an email.

I would like to try the Super Cop 2x.

*Melcast*

Faith, the evidence of things not seen, but things, that are hopeful.
Picture of Skin Biology
Great Melcast!

We'll be sure to have your address put on the list to try this product out.

In the following months we'll probably be setting up a voting or discussion poll here for those to provide us all with their feedback after a while of use.

Thank you,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Debbie:

If you have an aol address you can try it if you wish, or try emailing: cassia@skinbiology.com and I will be more than happy to make sure you are on the list to try the new products.

Best Wishes & We hope you love them!
-Skin Biology

(In the months to come, watch for a voting or discussion poll here at this forum so that you can provide us with feedback)...

Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Debbie:

No, you don't have to pick just one...
But if the Nail Renewal is something you are not as interested in you can just send for the sample of the Super Cop 2X.

Of course, the Nail Renewal may be used for more than just nails!

-Skin Biology
Hi,
I've just emailed you. I hope to get some samples. I currently use super cp serum and super cop cream, though over the humid summer I've only been using the serum. I've never tried the nail cream, but I'll be happy to try out samples of that, too.
The new nail cream is wonderful! I know this sounds silly.. I swear my nails were stronger in the morning. The super cop 2x doesn't even sting like the other super cop. Do we just use that on blemishes or brown spots? Thanks, Ruth

"Where there is great love there are always miracles."
Hey,that's interesting to hear that the supercop x2 doesn't sting like supercop. I wonder if more people will be giving the same feedback on that.
Julie
Picture of Skin Biology
Yes, please look under Help and FAQs> Feedback on NEW Products for feedback on these new products and how you can vote on how your individual skin has responded to them.

Thank you all,
-Skin Biology

Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Teacherme44:

Feel free to use the Super Cop 2X on more than just scars if your skin is able to handle it.

Start very slowly and basically use this cream as an advanced skin rejuvenation system.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

Picture of Melcast
Razzer Dear Skinbiology,

I would like to thank you for the Super Cop2 you sent to me a few weeks ago. I have been using it and I have had excellent results.

The Super Cop2 has given me great results. I have been using it all over my face and under my eye area. I have had no irritation at all. I did have some irritation with Super Cop, but this new Super Cop 2 has given me much better results. My face looks brighter and fresh looking, there is no two tone look around my face. My face is still the same color only brighter and better looking. The blemish scars that I have had before is very much, alot less noticable. I use the copper exfol serum first, then apply the Super Copper 2 nightly. My skin feels so smooth and looks so much healthier, it's like a more youthful and fresher look. I'm very impressed! I have no dead skin cells on my face. My face looks so beautiful with mineral makeup, which I presently have been using. It's has been/is a good experience using Super Cop2.

Thank you so much,
Please automatically add me to your next sampling product.

Waving and smiling,

*Melcast*

Faith, the evidence of things not seen, but things, that are hopeful.
Melcast you look simply STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Miffny:
Melcast you look simply STUNNING!!!!!!!!!

SB I emailed with my details again about supercop x2. Hope to hear from you soon.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Skin Biology Clients & Visitors:

We've received an overwhelming response to Dr. Pickart's latest product Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength. Thank you all for sampling this latest product and sending in your feedback.

Requests for free samples for Super Cop 2X-Extra Strength will be ending Thursday November 18th, 2004

However with the conclusion of this special sample offer, we are happy to announce another of Dr. Pickart's creations that soon we will be offering exclusively through our chat forum: BODY PERFUME (with Plant Derived Pheromones). Dr. Pickart will be announcing soon his own line of Body Perfume.

We will keep you informed of this when samples are ready.

-Skin Bio Team
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Miffny:

Yes - we received your email and have confirmed your address so that we know it was sent out to the correct address.

Requests for free samples are sent out surface mail (many like to call this "snail mail" as it does take a while to arrive). Please be assured that your package is on its way to you.

For our free sample promotions we are only able to send them out via this method instead of the faster method that we use to ship out your regular orders.

Thank you all for your patience,
-Skin Bio Team