Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    The Firmer Skin Tips You've Been Missing: How What We Learned in 2018 & You

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Firmer Skin Tips You've Been Missing: How What We Learned in 2018 & You Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
The Firmer Skin Tips You've Been Missing: How What We Learned in 2018 and How It Affects You (January 2019 Newsletter)

First Newsletter of the New Year - Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/Jan2019_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

How can what we learned in 2018 make a major difference in your results in 2019? Today, we're passing along to you the tips our clients, who are experiencing amazing results, swear by. New Year / New You - So let's get started! ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

RESOLVE TO MAKE 2019 BETTER FOR YOUR SKIN - TIPS THAT WORK
The changes we implement in our skin and hair care routine this month can save us from dealing with more challenges in the future. No one knows this better than the clients who have been successfully using Dr. Pickart's copper peptide products. Last year, they reaped big dividends as far as skin and hair beauty are concerned. Here's their secrets, straight from the source and unedited:

Tip #1: Accelerate, Accelerate, Accelerate
"I live and work in Beverly Hills (one of the most aesthetically driven places on Earth, LOL) and have been receiving many compliments on my skin. Thanks for keeping so many people radiant and happy". One of this particular client's favorite products: 7% GHK-Cu Accelerant

Remember, you can boost almost any cosmetic product with a few drops of our potent pure GHK, ready-to-add cosmetic product booster. Each order of this item comes with a free sample in which you can immediately start testing your GHK drops. Order today and add a free sample of Skin Signals Solution to boost!

Tip #2: GHK + DMSO = Winning Combination
"I love your new Crepey skin product!! I am 57 and have been using it for about 3 weeks. Skin on my forearms looks less crepey! Yay! My problem is that I want to use it everywhere." Client favorite: GHK-Cu Crepey Skin Escape

Is this product only for crepey skin on the neck, decolletage, and body? No. Although this product was originally introduced for use on those specific areas, the feedback from clients using it on general face has been extremely positive as well. The most exciting thing about this cream is the DMSO compound added to a very high concentration of GHK-Cu. Due to the strength of this combination, literally all that is needed is a very light amount. Many clients use it 2-3 times a week. You can also use another carrier oil to extend its use and application. Or mix a dab into your favorite facial product right before applying to your skin. Order a small size to add to your 2019 skin care regimen.

Tip #3: Healthy Hair Completes a Healthy Look
"I've been using the minoxidil and applying the Super CP afterwards with the Folligen Cream as a mixture and it seems to be helping alot." Clients report great results when they alternate or mix various products or techniques. Of course, what works for one person may not work for all, but the take away is that we should test out and use more than one approach. Don't be afraid to experiment!

Complement improvements in your skin by also taking care of your hair and scalp. Remember, Folligen and Hair Signals products are not only for those dealing with major hairloss and thinning. Anyone can benefit from healthier hair and scalp. A quick way to see how your hair health responds to copper peptides is by ordering (or sampling as a free bonus) the 2oz size of Folligen Therapy Spray . Apply every other day, directly to the scalp, and massage in.

THE STEPS ARE EASY - Click to get started on the road to better skin and hair health. Send an email request for a consultation or for assistance with your 2019 regimen and receive a FREE additional product in with your next order of any amount - This year is already off to a GREAT start!

.............................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION or FOR YOUR FREE SKIN OR HAIR CARE CONSULTATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology