Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    GHK for Only $99 is BACK - Autumn IS Amazing! (Mid Sept Newsletter)

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
GHK for Only $99 is BACK - Autumn IS Amazing! (Mid Sept Newsletter) Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Autumn IS Amazing! GHK for Only $99 is BACK | NEW! Skin Biology Newsletter (Mid September 2016 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/MidSept2016_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

NEWS & UPDATES:
High percentage GHK-Cu doesn't get any better than my 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream and 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum. So many have contacted me about these products since their inception that I'd love to make sure even more are able to try the products that have revolutionized the copper peptide skin care industry. I've brought back (for a very limited time) the best savings discount I can offer on my 3% VIP Luxury Products. Purchase the large size for only $99 (---a savings of more than $45 OFF the regular price)! Order while supplies last. ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

LIMITED TIME VIP LUXURY CREAM OFFER! YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

The strongest concentration of GHK-Cu in a cream or serum formulation is available now for a very limited time for just $99 (Regular price $145). It's time to call or email your family and friends! This is the offer that you've been waiting for.

A Special We Rarely Offer - Dr. Pickart's exclusive VIP Line contains triple the amount of GHK-Copper, the first skin rejuvenative copper peptide tested and proven to generate visible skin results.

This type of price reduction allows more clients to see for themselves the power GHK-Cu copper peptides can exert on their skin. However, the level of discount ($46 OFF) is something we can only present occasionally.

Only Dr. Pickart's 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream and Luxury Serum offer the original skin-beauty-improving copper peptide at a concentration much higher than competing products.

Order online or call 1-800-405-1912 to place your order today! This offer often results in the large size temporarily selling out - Order now to ensure normal delivery. Offer valid until Friday, September 30th or while supplies last (and supplies are limited).

.............................................................................................................................

CLEANSING YOUR SKIN IN AUTUMN - YES, THE TIME OF YEAR MAKES A DIFFERENCE:

Normal soaps will often wash off or dissolve layers of sensitive skin and accelerate dryness and aging. It is especially important to keep your skin's protective layer intact by cleansing with warm water during this season. Use only mild cleansers with a pH of 5.5-7. Of course, this should be the case year round, but as the weather turns drier, following this step becomes critical.

The proper cleanser will leave no residue behind. Dr. Pickart's Face & Body Cleanser is a great option for gently cleaning skin and is designed to work perfectly in conjunction with your copper peptide regimen. After you cleanse your skin, follow with a biological oil (such as squalane or emu oil) to restore the protective barrier and make your skin look and feel smoother.

Let us custom-fit the perfect Fall Skin Regimen for your skin type - Contact us for your FREE Skin Care Consultation today (1-800-405-1912).

.............................................................................................................................

[b]EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER OFFERS: NEW COMBOS - AMAZING SAVINGS

Special product combos that save 30% OFF

ADVANCED WRINKLE REPAIR (Reg Price $109 / Your Price $76)
• Super GHK Copper Cream
• Skin Signals Solution
• Dr. Pickart's Lips Replenisher
• Dr. Pickart's Face Cleanser
• Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength

PHEROMONE PERFUME OILS (Reg Price $40 / Your Price $28)
• Body Perfume: Ylang Ylang
• Body Perfume: Jasmine
• 4 Sensuous Scents
• Romantic Perfume Oils: Men
• Romantic Perfume Oils: Women

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
RECENT TESTIMONIAL ON 3% GHK VIP

"I recently had eyelid surgery. Afterwards my Dr. told me I had beautiful skin. Imagine how that felt to a 65 year old woman. I told him what I use, GHK VIP Luxury Cream. He asked me where I got it as he wants to use it too. I'm thrilled with the results and won't even consider using anything else. Thank You, Dr. Pickart."

-Client from Pennsylvania USA