Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    EYE CREAM RELEASE! The ONLY Product with 2% GHK, DMAE, and PephaTight

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
EYE CREAM RELEASE! The ONLY Product with 2% GHK, DMAE, and PephaTight Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
EYE CREAM RELEASE! The ONLY Product with 2% GHK, DMAE, and PephaTight (Mid October 2016 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/MidOct2016_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

NEWS & UPDATES:
Many have been waiting for the announcement of the release of my latest product (the first 2% GHK + DMAE + PephaTight cream on the market). Well...it's finally here! But take a moment to read below about why the trial of the NEW! GHK LUXE Intensive Eye Cream was so successful and get more tips on how to take care of the delicate skin around your eyes. THANK YOU to everyone who trialled this new product that is sure to become a powerhouse of anti-aging and one of the top-requested products in Skin Biology history! I wish you and yours the best this lovely fall season. ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

NEW RELEASE: YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW THIS PRODUCT TRIAL WENT!

Only one peptide product contains all of the following proven ingredients: 2% GHK-Cu, DMAE, PephaTight (for quick-action firming), skin-healthy antioxidants ( CoQ10 + Vitamin E), and moisturizing lipids of the highest quality (Cholesterol + Lanosterol Esters). We've named it GHK LUXE Intensive Eye Cream, and the trial this summer proved to be a total success. Finally you can address general signs of aging —dark circles, puffiness, loose skin, fine lines, and crow's feet— ALL with one product! We are proud to introduce a cream that may be the missing element to truly rejuvenating the area around your eyes.

What was the client response? - Here's just a few of the many comments sent in to us: "I have been enjoying the new eye cream. I think you should call it Secret Agent because it works like spackle to hide the evidence (like the recent little line under my right eye seems to disappear completely when I use this cream)... Please don't change a thing; the texture is great like all Skin Biology products, and it doesn't matter what color the cream is because that is proof of the ingredients. This is also a Secret Agent because, while it starts out slate blue, it becomes invisible once it absorbs and starts doing its good work!" —H.

"I really like it! It really works well. I can notice a difference in tightness around my eyes." —S.

"I have been using the new eye cream a lot, and I put a layer of 2X Tightener on my eyelids prior to use. I can FEEL the difference when I am using your products. By that I mean I can feel that my eyelids are not drooping into my eyelash space." —B.W.

"You are welcome to use any and all of my comments, but I ask that you not use my last name. I can't blow my twenty-something cover!... The new eye cream has a noticeable lifting effect on my upper eyelids. It's subtle because there isn't much drooping, only I would notice the difference, but it's there... I can recommend your products without hesitation to my friends because the trial kits and full size items are reasonably priced (plus they work)!" —G.

Of course, you don't just have to take our word for it! This is a product that you have to experience for yourself - Order online or call 1-800-405-1912 to place your order today.

.............................................................................................................................

BETTER-LOOKING EYES IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:

The delicate skin around the eye area is the thinnest skin on our body and it presents us with one of the most challenging regions to keep firm, healthy, and youthful in appearance.

1) Rejuvenate the skin in this area by first cleansing it properly. Daily remove all makeup with an extremely mild cleanser, such as Dr. Pickart's Facial Cleanser. You can loosen difficult-to-remove makeup more gently with a biological oil, such as Squalene or Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher.

2) Apply an effective copper peptide product, such as the NEW! GHK LUXE Eye Cream (which contains the only blend of its kind: 2% GHK-Cu, DMAE, plus PephaTight for quick-firming and rejuvenation). Some clients like to lightly apply this product while their skin is still slightly damp to effectively lock in moisture. GHK LUXE helps restore vibrancy, elasticity, and actively diminishes the appearance of wrinkles.

3) Optional Tip! Seal-in a refreshed look by using a light amount of Two Timing Tightener ( DMAE + PephaTight Serum) on top. Although GHK LUXE already contains DMAE, an additional light application will boost a firmer look as it dries and tightens. This system allows you to notice skin improvements within in a few hours.

Let us help you to find the right product combination for your skin type by contacting us for your FREE Skin Care Consultation - 1-800-405-1912.

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology